Tigress

Artemis Crock was raised by her mother and father, huntress and sportsmaster, to one day take over the 'family business' and takeover their  criminal empire as their heir and while Artemis did enjoy the sense of adventure that came with her solo missions as tigress, she wasn't interested in running the whole operation.

She had considered leaving and striking out on her own maybe even give being a good guy a shot but all thoughts of leaving were soon wiped from mind.

It was a normal Friday, Artemis was leaning against the wall of the warehouse where the injustice league was meeting, she heard the door rattle open and turned to see Deathstroke walk in, But what caught her attention was the 2 boys walking in behind him. 

One had dark hair and was short, with dark glasses covering his eyes (to hide his identity she assumed) and a green hoodie paired with a black jacket. He was laughing at something the older boy had said. 

Artemis turned her attention to the taller boy, he was ginger, wearing jeans and a plain red shirt along with wrap around sunglasses (Probably for the same purpose she reasoned as the warehouse was dim enough as it was) and while he did appear to be about the same age as herself he also seemed to be the more immature of the pair as he continued to pull faces while animatedly talking with his friend. 

She sighed and decided that talking to the new kids would be better than doing nothing for another few hours while the joker tried to convince the other members of the injustice league to join in with whatever crazy scheme he'd come up with this time, At the very least she might find out why the deadly mercenary had brought to kids to the meeting.

It wasn't like she was the only kid villain around, she knew black manta had a son, even having met the calm warrior a few of times. 

There had also been rumours of poison ivy take in her own apprentice, some claiming it was her own daughter. 

Artemis wasn't sure what to make of all the whispers but it seemed that more and more of the big shot villains were attempting to find their own proteges, even Lex Luthor taking in his clone after a fire at Cadmus.

Along with plenty other chatter about other stand alone kid villains.

She found herself surprisingly getting along with the two boys after she got over the shock that the two seemingly normal goofy kids were the up and coming kid villains she had been hearing chatter about for the past year or so, deciding that she might just stick around for a little while longer.