Part- 13

~Next Morning~

Kiara woke up early and went to see J hope while he was still sleeping.

"He seriously looks so cute while sleeping," Kiara said to herself while smiling at him.

She then gently rubbed her hands on his head and while she was doing that she smelled so bad.

"Ugghh why I am smelling so bad" she groans " of course I didn't took bath for so long time"

She then goes back to her room to get a batch and when she was in her bathroom she noticed that water was not coming from the shower.

"Oh damn, why water is not coming I need to take bath. Should I ask someone else...no it would be too embarrassing I'm already smelling so bad what I am going to do now ugghh"

She then came out of her room and thought to go into Hobi's room again.

She slowly opened his room gate and gets in.

"Aah he's still sleeping maybe he'll sleep more should I use his bathroom," she asked herself "But what if he woke up suddenly...ugh I'll explain to him later I need to take bath first now"

Kiara slowly went into the bathroom and she locked the door.

"Aah finally I took bath I'm feeling so good" Kiara sighed "even his bathroom is good how did manage to do that"

Kiara was changing her clothes and she realised she left her shirt outside of the bathroom.

"Oh shit what I am supposed to do now....calm down Kiara you can do this"

Kiara opened her door slightly and she saw her t-shirt lying on the floor

"Aah thank God it is here" she then slowly came out and took her t-shirt from the floor

But suddenly she saw someone was standing in front of her and when she looked up it was J Hope.

J Hope was staring at her surprisingly

"Aah don't look at me" Kiara screamed as loud as possible

J hope cheeks turned red after he saw her in just a towel on the floor trying to cover her face then he suddenly looked back.

"What-what are you doing here as this" Hobi asked

Kiara was so embarrassed in this situation so she got up and ran towards the bathroom again.

"Are you okay?" Hobi asked

Kiara changed her clothes as fast as possible and she came out of the bathroom.

"Yes..." Kiara murmured shyly

"Can I look back again?" Hobi asked for her permission

"Yeah...." she replied

" what you were doing like this in my bathroom if I may ask," Hobi said

"I can explain when I went to my bathroom...."

"Hobi Hyung where are you" Tae barged into Hobi's room suddenly

Hobi didn't know what to do so he grabbed Kiara's hands and took her to the bathroom again and locked the gate.

"Wha-what are you doing"Kiara asked

Hobi puts his hand on her mouth and asks her to keep quiet.

"We can't go outside from the room together as this" Hobi whispered in her ears while Kiara was staring at his eyes

"Hyung where are you," Tae asked again

"I'm in the bathroom" Hobi shouted

"Oh..okay I'm waiting for you come fast" Tae replied

"Yaa Aniyo I'll take some time so don't wait for me" Hobi shouted again

"Aah fine Hyung I'm going out so call me when you're done" Tae leaves the room

"Thank God " Hobi whispered

Kiara was trying to remove his hand from her mouth.

"Oh sorry I forgot about that" Hobi said

Hobi then gently removes his hand from her face while staring at her and her other hands were still on her waist holding her tight.

Kiara was also looking at him and Hobi could felt her breath on his neck.

"Umm I should go now" Kiara murmured

"Aah yes" he replied

Hobi was still not leaving her so she kept her hands on him to make him move his hands from her waist and suddenly Hobi stumbles but Kiara holds him tightly.

"Are you okay?" Kiara asked

"Yes because you've held me tightly" Hobi replied

Kiara was blushing so much while she was still holding Hobi in her arms.

"Shall we go out now?" Hobi said

"Oh yes" she replied

Kiara took Hobi outside of the bathroom and make him sit comfortably on the bed again.

"Do you want something?" Kiara asked

"You..." Hobi replied while staring at her "I mean you should sit here beside me"

Hobi holds her hand and makes her sit beside him on his bed.

"Bdw why you were going to Singapore"

"Huh..?" Kiara asked surprisingly "Ahh yes actually I was going there for baking competition"

"Oh yes you've bakery right" he replied

Mmmmm said thinking that he still remembers everything.

"So can you bake some cake for me whilst you can also practice for your competition"

"Umm sure I'll try to make one for you" Kiara replied shyly

"Okay then I'm waiting for your cake eagerly," hobi said excitingly while staring into her eyes.