Thoughts On Boats?

Well... I based their thoughts on my observations and research. So, don't, like, take this too seriously. Enjoooy! :D

~

Kicking the door open, Sapnap came in the room with a mischievous grin and a medium-sized box in hand. Going at the centre, he dropped the box down on the table before doing a real quick headcount. In front of him were his friends seated in a row: Skeppy, BadBoyHalo, a6d, Dream, and GeorgeNotFound.

Clapping his hands together, the grin never came off his face when they all tucked their phones away to focus on him. 

"Alright, everybody! Thank you for coming here toda-" He started before getting cut off by Darryl.

"you forced us to come here." The brunette exclaimed. 

"I was promised pizza," a6d butted in beside him getting wave off from Sapnap. 

"-As I was saying! Thank you for coming here because today I have something we could all do!" Dream crossed his arms, chin raised up and if it wasn't for his smiley mask, Sapnap guesses Dream would be wearing an amused smirk on his face. "Go on?"

"Today, I have a box filled with ship names in it and what we're going to do is: I'll pull out a ship from this tiny box of tissue and we are basically going to give our thoughts about the said ship." Sapnap successfully explained, 

"Alright, that's my cue to leave." Skeppy said and stood up, ready to book it if it wasn't for Bad grabbing a hold of his arm. 

"What?! Skeppy, stay!" The latter begged making Skeppy rub his face with a follow-up sigh, "this is a baaad ideeaaaa," he reasoned. 

Badboyhalo nodded but didn't let go. "I knooww, but we're already here!"

a6d nodded along, "yeah! Besides, it's not only you, but all of us here are gonna suffer too!" Rolling his eyes, the tanned male gave out one last exasperated sigh before dropping back down on his chair. 

"Fine."

Bad let go of his arm and clapped for cheer, a6d and Dream chortled and George smiled. 

Clearing his throat, Sapnap started digging inside the box with his right hand, "Aaaaannd, for our first ship, we got..." He paused for a more dramatic effect before yanking his hand out of the whole holding a paper. "...our first ship! Uhh... Sk-SkepNoblade..? Skepnoblade!"

Skeppy furrowed his brows, "what? Why is that there? Techno isn't even here-!" he tried to argue, completely getting ignored as the rest started doing the famous thinking pose. 

"Hmmmmmm, Technoblade and Skeppy... Skeppy and Technoblade... Skepnoblde.. That's a pretty cool name!" Bad exclaimed with a smile receiving a facepalm from both Skeppy and a6d--who was giggling. 

Dream snapped his fingers, "but aren't guys like, rivals or something? I don't know, didn't you both have a love and hate relationship?" This received a raised brow from Skeppy, Bad hummed. 

"That's true... I don't think that's good in a relationship..." a6d laughed more while Skeppy looked like he was ready to rip his hair out and be bald. 

"Wha- Bad, That's-! We're reacting! Not thinking if it's a possibility!"

George tilted his head, "Techno? The one who picks on orphans?" Both Dream and Skep nodded their heads, Sapnap wanted to laugh at the scene before him. 

a6d then shrugged, "Meh, I'm pretty sure Skeppy is such a fanboy whenever he's around." Bad's eyebrows raised, "Oooh! That's true, he is a fanboy." 

Skeppy whipped his head towards his two friends with a shocked look. "Wha- I am NoT a Fanboy!"

Dream laughed, "Yep. He's simping hard for-" he never got to finish his sentence because the boy in blue hoodie threw his phone case at the masked man.