•Bonus Chapter 1: Better Than Taehyung•

A/N:- Jungkook and Yumi are NOT married

A/N:- Jungkook and Yumi are NOT married. They just live together and well... YOU'LL SEE THE REST 

••••

3 Months Later...

Y/N's PoV

"Did you guys even consider editing the scenes before broadcasting them because this is straight up shitty!" Yumi threw a handful of popcorns at the TV screen while critically judging every aspect of the drama she chose to watch. Not to mention, the male lead was my beloved ex-husband, Kim Seokjin.

"I ain't sharing popcorns with her now," Jungkook said with wide-opened eyes. "Here's an advice for you, rather throw them at my face. That way we will avoid wastage and save our planet." Jungkook barely complained when Yumi made him realize he was better off quiet and perhaps, single. She tried out his idea right away and it didn't go well. "How do I get this out of my nose now...!?"

"Calm the fuck down, Yumi! If you don't like it then go away. No one is forcing you, shoo!" I pointed out the alternatives and then the door. She wasn't letting us concentrate on the dialogues when she kept adding her harsh comments.

"For real. Like, I know I should be open to critics but this lady just won't stop." Taehyung, who was practically the victim in the whole situation started and leaned forward to explain his work flashing o the television screen. "If you look closely, all the actors and the scenes are top-notch plus the response is very good so your opinion is very unpopular."

"Don't worry, Tae, at least Y/N loved Jin's intense kissing scene." Jungkook's words reminded me of the scenario that took place half an hour ago. Things started to get hot and it was obvious that Jin would kiss the girl. Fearing that it might affect me, all three of them did different stunts ranging from Taehyung fast forwarding the scene to Yumi and Jungkook covering my eyes with their hand and foot respectively. 

I lifted my leg to kick Jungkook for mocking me but my leg hit Yumi's chin instead because she chose the exact moment to bend down and pick popcorns from the floor just. "Ow, ow, ow! My jaw. Jungkook, would you still love me if my jaw broke?" Yumi asked with teary eyes as she held her jaw in one place. Not like it actually broke, she was just overreacting.

The most complicated part was our position. All 4 adults were trying the couch's patience. The poor thing was made to hold utmost 3 people but we exceeded the limits. Initially, Taehyung was chilling alone while watching the latest episode of 'say yes to the dress' but then I accused him for breaking the norms by not inviting me to accompany him. The new-found lovers, Yumi and Jungkook, said they couldn't sit apart and that's how we ended up adjusting them on the small couch. Yumi just happened to steal the remote during the chaos and change the show.