27| Jungle Book

She walked a snaky gait to the uninvited guest nd brightly greeted him with offensive words

She walked a snaky gait to the uninvited guest nd brightly greeted him with offensive words. "Oh, it's the same fucker from the past!" She shoved a finger in his chest harsh enough to make him stumble at the contact. "I must take your autograph!"

"Y/N—" Jin sternly held her by the waist in one place to prevent getting more such physical attacks while I discreetly watched their family drama. I need some popcorns too.

"For fuck's sake, I'm not Y/N and he's my husband!" Her hands ran to grab my collar and before she could pull me down to kiss me, I stopped her.

"No—" I desperately called for help but I didn't ask Jin to save me yet he did by pulling her off me. I wanted to express my gratitude to him but I knew what drunk Y/N could've done to me if I thanked him so I chose to stand like a dummy.

"Yeah, his wife. But my Y/N was same too. She was always weird but she was the weirdest when she was drunk." He looked down at Y/N's flushed face purposely as if he had a faint idea of our fake act. "Y/N would've never met your standards, Mr Kim. Even though yours is eerily similar to my wife, mine was highly intolerable."

Scratch that, he's definitely saying this to insult her.

She tried to hide behind my back from the extreme embarrassment. "Excuse me? Don't you dare say such things about my wife." I warned him with a hope that he'll excuse himself and get lost after this.

"Yea, don't ya dare to say such things about my wife, I mean his wife." Yeah, with this the dumbest person of the year officially goes to Y/N.

Jin still dared to say something even after my stern warning. "Oh, c'mon—"

"Why would I cum for you, bitch—" I was quick to shove her face in my chest, in a way which might have looked like I was hugging her but, honestly, I was just trying to shut her mouth.

"Your wife curses a lot... Isn't that weird for a woman with 5 year old kids at home?" He put me in a tight spot by asking that question. I hoped on all the stars to save me and fortunately, his phone rang before I could reply. "I'm sorry, I'll be back in a sec."

Please don't!

Just when Jin turned around to attend the call, a car stopped in front of us and Jungkook stepped out brushing his hair back. "Hey, people! Who's he—Jin...?" Jungkook's facial expression changed from 'sexy' to 'shocked' to 'what the fuck'.

I quickly pushed Jungkook back in the car and rapped out words. "Don't say anything and just drive us away. Quick, quick QUICK!" I raised my volume with every 'quick' I spoke and Jungkook confusedly shut the door. Y/N stood unfazed. "Hey, Y/N, you need some special invitation?! Get inside!"

I continued dragging Y/N and opened the door for her and almost pushing her in. "It wasn't nice at all meeting you, bitch." She shouted at Jin. Jungkook helped me shoving her in the backseat. "Oh hey Jungle book !"