34| Angelic Saviour

A/N:- This song has nothing to do with this chapter but I just wanted new armys to know about this masterpiece that I'm so obsessed with nowadays and this album and BTS in general

••••

With the smoke from his vehicle dissolving in the air and leaving my company too, I felt the winds getting colder, making me shiver a little more. A lone snowflake found its home on my shoulder, only to melt away later. 

It was the first snow and was a part of Taehyung's never-ending surprises but an unexpected plot twist had me experiencing the first hand snow alone

I had stopped counting minutes as my mind only ran in circles. Only thing that made me realize that it had been long enough was the grass beneath my feet which now adorned a thin blanket of pure white. 

Mindlessly, I swirled around to find him hiding behind one of the trees and giggling when I finally caught him just to end this game of hide and seek. Also, to let him know that it wasn't funny anymore.

I was scared.

Scared to be alone again, scared to lose him.

Scared to fuck up again.

But I was just hallucinating. He wasn't there.

Everything dawned on me all over again but harder every time. I was pushed to the ground as my legs gave in the moment I sobbed hard. 

I didn't mean to hurt you, Taehyung. I shouldn't have hurt you but I guess I'm just a human.

It was just the lack of self-control which made me act in such a way.

Even the nature didn't forgive me as the cold air hitting my tear stained face made me wince. The chills became more prominent on my skin, almost as though travelling right through my flesh, making me colder and sleepier as every moment melted away. 

It was a hard struggle to stay awake and still have some hopes but the snow never melted away. There was a bright invasion of light in my eyes and I couldn't exactly make out if it was a man or an alien that appeared from behind the blinding lights.

It was a man. In a haste, he didn't even bother closing the door or even turning the engine off. Almost as if all he could see were my listless attempts to catch on life, he tightly held me. "I am sorry, Taehyung. I am really sorry. Please... don't leave me." I grabbed his jacket for support and looked up at him with teary eyes but it wasn't Taehyung.

Jungkook?

"Shh. It's alright now, trust me." It was confusion that made it so hard to rip my eyes off Jungkook's orbs that reassured me of his presence. "You're not alone anymore, I'm here. Let's go." He held me by my upper arm and guided me to the car door. "Here, take this." He took his padded jacket off and handed it to me.