38| Your Jimin

It was mainly the thick clouds of confusion that rained on my brain

It was mainly the thick clouds of confusion that rained on my brain. A few rhythmic beats added as a background music to my chain of thoughts but they turned out to be Taehyung's new ringtone. "Oh, my God..." He whispered to himself and rubbed his eyes to reread the caller id. 

For a moment, I forgot about the mystery I had to solve and tried to read the caller id too. All I could see were the two purple hearts he put before the name out of affection. My eyes followed him to the door as he was off to some silent spot where he could talk to the caller in private.

My phone dinged up with a text notification from the same unknown creature. Reading his overdramatic reply to my ignorance, I decided to confirm his identity first. 

•••

Unknown

Unknown: So, did I just get left on read?

Should I be sad right now? 

Me: hwo are uou?¿

who*

you*

Unknown: You don't remember me? Like mE?

Me: From the looks of it, only Donald duck cannot guess that I don't know you.

Unknown: I'm feeling offended...

Me: I don't think I feel sorry tho...

Unknown: OoH, Taehyung-ssi got a savage wife

Me: Okay, now you're actually freaking me out

Who are you?

Unknown: I got to go, talk to you later. Bye!

Me: The world uses abbreviation like gtg and ttyl now, ahjussi.

Wait, what if you're actually a 50 year old ahjussi!?

Shit, come back soon and reveal yourself or else I'll asfghgjrtyui

•••

I typed in physical state of panic. I finished chipping my finger nails off and was proceeding to start with toe nails too when Taehee entered the deserted room to give me a company. "Eomma! What are you watching? Can I watch something else?" She gave me puppy eyes and I awkwardly nodded.