32

Matti

"Talaga bang hindi ka nag-iisip Matti?!"

"What's the problem? I have my child with me. Mommy and Daddy's finally going to forgive me."

"How about Mara?"

"Well,..."

"Good news asshole! She isn't reporting to work anymore and people in the hospital don't even know where she is. She did not even bothers answering any call. What the fuck did you do that you take Kaela away from her!!!"

"You've taken away not just her daughter, you've taken away her life! I am not surprised if she gives up. Who knows, just few more days and you'll be widowed. What an easy way out right?"

My heart thumped. Kinuha ko lang naman ang anak namin para sumunod sya. Kinuha ko si Ysabelle para magmakaawa sya at sumama sa amin. Kinuha ko si Ysabelle dahil akala ko sasama sya sa akin pabalik dito. I was waiting for her call, I was waiting for her to come. I was praying she will. Haii. Hindi ko na alam talaga ang gagawin ko sa asawa kong matigas ang ulo. I know she wouldn't say yes kung pakikiusapan ko sya, kaya kinuha ko ang anak namin para sya ang makiusap na magsama kami. But in the end, she still didn't.

I rushly went to her house. Halos paliparin ko ang kotse. I left her here the last time, siguro naman hindi pa rin sya umaalis dito.

I tried knocking and knocking but no one's answering so I decided to just wreck the front door. Napakahinang klase ng pinto. With just one kick the door opened.

"Mara!"

"Mara!"

Mukhang wala namang tao kaya pumunta ako sa kwarto.

"Mara!"

"Mara! Wake up! Mara mara!"

Shit. She's so hot, literally hot. Wala din syang malay. She looked so pale. So I brought her to the hospital.

The nurses seems to know her kaya hindi na ako na interview pa. She was attended quickly.

"What are you doing?"

I asked the guy who opened Mara's blouse.

"Sir, mataas po ang lagnat ni Mara kaya pupunasan ko po sya."

"Ako na. Give it to me."

"Ako na po Sir."

"Sir."

Inagaw ko sa kanya ang bimpo at ako na ang nagpunas sa asawa ko. Ilang taon kaming hindi nagkita tapos sa harap ko mismo may ibang hahawak sa kanya?! Huh! Parang papayag ako.

"SHE.IS.MY.WIFE."

The male nurse suddenly disappeared. Maputlang maputla na si Mara. Hindi ko alam kung anong nangyari sa kanya.

"Sir, kayo po ba ang guardian ni Tamara?"

I nodded.

"Sir, hindi maganda ang lab test nya. She's dehydrated, her glucose is very low, her blood pressure is dropping. We are still testing her heart rate. She might have not taken anything."

I nodded.

"She needs to be admitted."

I nodded again.

"Ah Sir, I know Mara what I don't know is what happened to her and why did she do this but I hope you can consider a psychiatrist or a psycologist to check her. She used to be a kind and loving Mom."

I sighed.

I know that she doesn't need any mental help. She just needs to see our daughter again.