Chapter 20: Opposite Day

Tuesday September 15, 2015

Mal's POV

The moment I woke up something didn't feel right. I got out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked in the mirror and saw Audrey's reflection. Oh, no this can't be happening. My soul can't possibly be stuck in her body. Then I remembered something that happened last night I made a wish that I wish I was born a daughter of a hero instead of a villain. When I made that wish I didn't mean that I wanted to switch bodies with the daughter of my mother's worst enemy.

--------------------------

Audrey's POV

I was getting ready for school when I looked at myself in the mirror, I saw Mal's reflection in the mirror. I screamed when I saw I was trapped inside of Mal's body. How did this happen? I bet Mal casted a spell on me because she was so jealous of my fabulous life. That Dragon Fairy is going to pay for casting a spell on me because there is no way I'm living a day in life in Mal's shoes. I found Mal's phone on her nightstand and called up Mal on her phone since she currently has my phone due to the body switch. Luckily Mal picked up the phone so, I can have a talk with her.ic

Mal (in Audrey's body): Hello?

Audrey (in Mal's body): I want my body back Mal now because there is no way I'm going to be stuck in your body forever. Look Mal, I know you did this on purpose because you're so jealous of my life to the point where you made me switch bodies with you.

Mal (in Audrey's body): Look Audrey, I have nothing to do with this it was all just magic that made us switch bodies overnight.

Audrey (in Audrey's body): Well you better fix this soon because I don't want to be like this forever.

Then before Mal could say anything she just hanged up the phone on me. I just hope this doesn't last long because I don't want to be stuck like this forever.

Right before I headed off to Chemistry class Carlos came up to me and gave me hug. This is so weird have Carlos hug me while I'm trapped inside of Mal's body. I pushed him away gently to get him to stop hugging me before things get more awkward. It feels weird that my enemy's boyfriend is hugging me when we aren't even friends.

Carlos: Mal, are you okay? because this is not like you to just push me when I'm trying to hug you.

Audrey (in Mal's body): Look I'm having a horrible day. I'm just not in the mood for a hug right now.

Then I saw my best friend Princess Maria so, I ran up to her and yelled her full name to get her attention.

Audrey (in Mal's body): PRINCESS MARIA MARTHA (1) WHITE

Maria: I never told you Mal my middle name. How did you know that my middle name is "Martha"?

Audrey (in Mal's body): Just a wild guess because both your mother first and middle name begin with "Mar".

Maria: Oh okay that's makes sense.

------------------------

Carlos POV

Jay: Hey bro, are you okay?

Carlos: No, I'm not because today something doesn't seem right.

Jay: What do you mean?

Carlos: Is it just me or is Mal not acting like her normal self today?

Jay: I don't know what you are talking about Carlos she seems fine to me.