Chapter 4: Nightmares

Author note: I got something to say before you read this chapter I'm very sorry for the delay on this chapter. I was trying to make this chapter as interesting as possible. This chapter was suppose to be about the First Day of School but I decided to make this chapter about Carlos having a nightmare and Mal comforting him. I hope you enjoy this chapter comment your thoughts on what you think of my story so far.

Tip:  I also want to say for whatever reason the format is screw up when you read this story on your phone its best to read this story on the computer or turn your phone side ways.

                                                                                Evie's POV

    I spend the rest of my last day of summer before school starts with my friends. I hang out with Mal in our dorm for a little bit then I got a new notification on my phone it was from Jay.

Jay: Hey Evie. Are you free right now?

Me: Yeah, why?

Jay: Carlos was wondering if you and Mal want to come over to our dorm and hang out with us for the rest of the night?

Me: Sure I will ask Mal if she wants to come?

Jay: Okay bye I will see you later Evie.

     A little while ago Carlos found some old phones that Auradon gave to the Isle because they didn't want them anymore. So Carlos went over to the market and grab four old phones for all of us so we can text each other when there is emergency when one of us is having family problems and they just need to get away from their parents for a little bit. Mainly Carlos is the one that needs someone to hang out with so he can get away from his crazy mother. The old phones that Carlos found were broken but Carlos found a way to fix it because he is really good with technology.

Mal: Who was texting you Evie?

Me: It was Jay he wanted to know if we want to come over to his dorm and hang out with him and Carlos.

Mal: Sure, that fine.

Me: Well come on Mal, let's go see your crush's dorm.

Mal: Evie, please stop teasing me about my crush. I don't want anyone to know that I like him

Me: Don't worry Mal I won't tell anyone who your crush is.

    I was totally lying to Mal about keeping her crush a secret. I really hate lying to Mal but I am only going to tell one person about Mal's crush. Believe me it's not like I am going to tell Carlos that Mal likes. There is only one person in this world that I am going to tell who Mal likes which is our friend Jay. I know he will keep it a secret even though he is really close to Carlos. The four of us are all best friends but Mal is my best friend in the whole world. Jay's best friend in the whole world is Carlos just like how mine is Mal. Jay is basically like my best guy friend and Mal's best guy friend is Carlos. Sometimes Mal and Carlos like to hang out alone when that happens I am left alone with Jay. Which is fine with me because I like seeing them happy with each other. Over the years me and Jay got closer when both are best friends in the whole world are hanging out with each other alone. Luckily I am not the only one that suspected something is going on between Mal and Carlos. I have talk to Jay about this even he agrees that they probably like each other but they are too scared to admit. Me and Jay both agree that they would be adorable together and they need to be together. As crazy as this sounds we even came up with a ship name for our friends which "Marlos". We use their ship name as a inside joke that is only between me and Jay. A few days ago me and Jay were talking about a plan to get our best friends to hook up with each other. We called our plan "Operation Marlos". Our first step was to find out if they like each other. So I asked Mal earlier this morning about if she likes Carlos. While Jay is going to asked Carlos if he likes Mal. I can't wait to talk to Jay alone and tell him the good news about Mal finally admitting that she likes Carlos just like what we suspected for a while. I spend the rest of the afternoon with my friends playing video games with them in the boys' dorm. Carlos beat us all in Mario Cart  I even saw Carlos trying to show Mal how to play all these video games we were playing. I can tell that Carlos is in love Mal by the way he looks at her just won't admit it. I just want Carlos to make a move on Mal because he is clearing in love with her even though he has never admit it to me that he likes her. At 9:30 me and Mal decided it is time to go back to our dorms and go to bed because we have school early in the morning.