Taehyung finally moved his piece and chuckled at the spot he landed on, because he knew he was about to win and baffle Yoongi.

  "How cute that you think you're going to win." Taehyung single handedly won the game. Just like that. Right in front of Yoongi's eyes

  Yoongi pouted as Taehyung suddenly became cocky and smiled at Yoongi. Yoongi huffed as Taehyung showed off his stupid paper game money. Taehyung just laughed at him.

  "You'll be okay." Taehyung said.

  "I'll be okay after another drink." Yoongi moved his chair back as he stood up. He placed a hand on the table. "You pick another game and I'm going to go get more." He said.

Taehyung gave him a concerning look. "Are you sure you need more?" He asked. Yoongi nodded his head. He wanted more.

"Let's," Yoongi paused for a moment, looking down at the table in silence. Taehyung just stared at the older's side profile. His nose was like a baby's and his skin looked so smooth— like a baby's. Yoongi looks like a baby. "Let's play Uno." Yoongi finally managed to say.

"Uno?" Taehyung questioned.

Yoongi nodded. "Those cards speak to me." He headed for the door, grabbing his lantern on the way out. "You'll lose, Taehyungie."

Taehyung smiled as Yoongi left to go get another drink, as if he needed any more.

-

Taehyung actually lost in Uno.

Yoongi smiled at himself after he placed his last card down. He defeated the younger in the game and he was content with it. He picked up his glass, which had been next to him the whole game and he took another sip.

  "Haven't you had enough to drink?" Taehyung asked as Yoongi tried to focus on him.

  Yoongi spilt a little of his drink earlier, so the table was wet and he couldn't care to clean it right now. He picked up his glass again and laughed at Taehyung as if what he said was funny. Taehyung just shook his head at him.

  "Get messed up today, be okay tomorrow."

  Yoongi's drinking had clearly gotten out of hand. Taehyung finally took his drink away.

  "I've never seen someone get drunk at this time of day." He sighed at Yoongi. Yoongi pouted and reached for his glass that Taehyung just pulled further away from him.

  "What time is it?" Yoongi frowned.

  Taehyung tilted his head as he watched Yoongi hit his own head against the table, clearly going to be regretting this tomorrow.

  "It's lunchtime, hyung." He said. Yoongi groaned into the table. Taehyung chuckled. "You done playing games? Wanna go rest now?" He asked. Yoongi kept nodding.

  The younger put the cards back in its case and tapped Yoongi's shoulder lightly to try his best to get him up and away from any more drinks. Yoongi had been actually drinking all morning. After they started talking again, they decided to talk over drinks besides just sitting at the dining table and talking about life.

  Felt better to have drinks.

  Not anymore. Not for Yoongi. Now he just felt like he was stupid. Of course the drinking would've been a good idea— if he knew how to stop himself and if he let Taehyung stop him earlier when he kept trying to stop him.

  Taehyung finally got him out of the game room and as they walked by the living room, Yoongi gasped at the unlit fireplace and gasped even louder as he saw the snow outside.