Meet The Boys

Tyler

It was our sophomore year in high school. And hey we're only 15 but feel like we are on top of the world. On top of the hierarchy. Like we know best. No longer puny freshman. And not cocky seniors either. Ready to explore the excitements and thrills that comes with being a teen in high school.

And oh boy did we want to explore. We were ready. Whether it be with sexuality. Most of us still being virgins but looking to put that behind us. Whether it be with our first parties that have alcohol involved. Whether it be just hanging out with friends and getting into trouble.

But we definitely were not expecting or ready for what actually went down that year.

First day of school I knew I had to make a good impression. Not to brag but I was popular a jock. On the hockey team. And our hockey team was known for victory. And now that I was a sophomore I could be captain of the junior varsity team.

So there I was looking at myself in the mirror checking myself out. And I killed it. Wavy blonde hair. Green eyes and fair skin. Slim build with some muscles going on. About 5.8. In jeans and a plain white t shirt with my hockey jacket on top. I gave myself a wink. That would be reserved for the hot chicks this year.

"Tyler! Tyler! Your going to be late!" That was mom. I just didn't bother answering. Because that's the guy I am. Too cool for my parents

When I was ready I ran downstairs grabbed breakfast on the go waved bye to my mom and headed out to school.

Austin

Mmm. Mmm mmm. My cock was rock hard. I was stroking it fast now up and down sitting on my bathroom floor totally naked. While the video on my phone in front of me played.

I was silently moaning as I watched the two guys on the screen going at it. I didn't want anyone outside the bathroom to hear my. Whether my parents or my little sister. they didn't know in was gay. Well nobody did

Yes I was a closeted gay. Only able to have any action in my fantasies. But that's what made more horny. All the time. Jerking off was all I got.

I would definitely call myself hot and sexy. Had light brown thick hair. Brown eyes and a light tan. Slim build. I knew if I came out I'd be able to get a hot guy to hook up with.

But I was way too shy for that. Way too scared oh what people. would think of me. I was happy with my life now and didn't want change. Didn't want people to treat me differently.

The scene on the phone got hotter and my breathing grew heavier as I jerked off. I was getting close. And the my body jerked and I shot my cum all over my chest. Was a nice shot. Well u always shoot nicely. I smiles to myself. Although I also felt pathetic that I would never show it to anyone.

Was time to shower and get ready for school.

Connor

Good morning! The first day if school. Most people aren't as excited as I am. But to me school is the social scene that I love. I miss the interaction with my piers.

Now I am popular. But I don't know i f that makes me famous or infamous. See I'm the gay guy. Out if the closet and all that. I'm not like super feminine or anything like that but I am a little Pervy. And everybody knows it. Makes them a little uncomfortable around me. Like they might get a little hot under the collar.

But they all still love me because at the end if the day I'm super nice. Still never had a boyfriend yet. The other gay guys at school that are out just don't interest me. See I'm waiting for the hot starlight guy that I can turn.

And with my good looks I'm sure I can. I got this lush strawberry blonde hair. Fit slim body I'll get my guy. And this is the year I'm going to do it.