The guild was getting destroyed. Gajeel threw Luca out of the building. "LUCA!!!" Lucy, Happy, and Isaac yelled.

*Natsu point view*

I was remembering where I meet Gramps, telling me what it meant for the guild to be called Fairy tail. How Gray and I would start fighting when we were kids.
How I was going on my first mission but Mira was making fun of me for not being well taught. Erza insisted she teach but I said no. Leading me to get a harsh lesson from her.

"So how you like the guild, Natsu?" Gramps asked me. "I think it's great. Erza can be scary. Everyone else is cool. I wanna stay and become a member." I said as a child.

I also remember the day, Lisanna was gone.

"Hey Gramps, I'm back from a mission with Laxus!" I hear Luca yell. At the time, he had short hair. "Oh, who's this?" Luca asked about me. "Luca, this is Natsu. He will be our new member." Gramps said. He was really excited about me by telling his expression.

"Natsu, Luca is a dragon slayer like you. He joined Fairy Tail with Erza together." Gramps said to me. "Really, were you raise by a dragon and have you seen my dragon as well? His name is Igneel." I kept eagerly asking him.

"Sorry kid, I don't think I have. I was raise by dragon but like you, she disappeared as well." He said to me, making me sad. "Hey, I know what could cheer you up." He said looking through his pocket.

"Here" he put on a bracelet all red with one black on me

"Here" he put on a bracelet all red with one black on me. He wore the other one. "What's this?" "It's like representing us like brothers and a gift for being a new member. Don't tell anyone but your the first to receive a gift." He said. I was happy he given me a gift to me.

"I'm so happy to have a cute little brother!!" He said cheerfully while hugging me. I realize what I need to do...

*Luca point view*

I open my eyes a little to see the guild was being destroyed while I was falling. The good memories I made with my brothers and sisters. A place where I could feel safe after what happen to my past.
I want to protect my family, I couldn't do it for my other family before but I know I can. I absorbed so much water for my magic to grow. "Water dragon: demons wings!" I flew up back to the building.

Natsu is down and Gajeel was about to hit him until I blocked his punch grabbing his fist. "Like I said I'm not letting you hurt my family!!!" "Well let's see how powerful you are without the salamander." He kept punching me but I kept blocking them.

I knew Natsu's magic was getting low because he didn't have any fire to eat. Gajeel was heading towards Echo but I stopped him.
It was his plan because he was able to land a punch on me. I was down for a moment but got back up telling my body to keep going. Lucy used one of her celestial spirits to help Natsu by creating fire.

Natsu got enough fire to help me with Gajeel. "This is what happens when you mess Fairy tail. You have deal with their dragons!!!" Me and Natsu yelled while punching Gajeel.

*Third point view*

Natsu and Luca were able to beat Gajeel causing the building to get destroyed a little. Lucy and the others went to check on them. Natsu needed some rest and for Luca he needed a lot of rest.

He woke up a moment later into seeing a bright light, it felt warm to him. He knew the light was from Makarov and the spell he was using. Fairy Law.

•••

It was about a week, for Luca to wake up and fully recovered. Melody and Echo told him after the fight the magic council interrogate the whole members. They were as well meaning they would have to hide their horns, Melody said to Luca she is planning on joining the guild. Luca asked her what changed her mind and she explain how Fairy Tail was never giving up on their family and wanted to feel that again.

This made Luca and Echo happy to hear. The next day, they went to the guild seeing it was being repaired.

"Luca, I hope your feeling better after what happen." Mira said to him. "Yeah, I'm glad to see everyone is happy and cheerful." Luca said. "Luca, my boy." Gramps call for him, catching his attention.

"I was told you protected the guild members using your powerful spell twice... You know you will get yourself hurt if you keeping doing that." Gramps warn him.

"I know, but I'm glad I did it. As long as everyone in the guild are safe. I will do it again in a heartbeat." He said with a kind smile.

"Oh, Our kind prince!!!" The whole guild members awed. Making him all flustered.

"I notice you have a scar, didn't it heal?" Gramps questioned

"I notice you have a scar, didn't it heal?" Gramps questioned. "No, my blood only heals other people's wounds or boost their magic." He explained but remember something.

"Gramps, Melody finally decided she wants to join the guild!" Luca said excited. "Same here! I want to join as well!" Echo kept calling out.

"Excellent, have Mirajane give them both their guild emblem." Gramps told him. Mira gave them their emblem, Melody had it to her collarbone and Echo had it on her left side of her neck.

*Luca point view*

The next day, Echo, Melody and I were enjoying some lunch until I heard Erza. "Why don't you tell it to the rest of the guild!" I turn to see she was talking to Laxus. I can tell he's going to start trouble.
Laxus was telling the rest of the guild on how we were weak. He started blame Lucy for causing the situation. I was about to say something until Mira told him to shut it and how he should of helped us.

"But if I had been there, you all wouldn't be sorrowing in this pile of rubble right now!" Laxus yelled. Natsu was about to punch him; but miss due to his lighten magic.

"And you the little weak prince with the two demon freaks!" Laxus yelled pointing at me. The girls quickly covered themselves like they should be ashamed about their appearances. I got up and ran towards him. Summoning a spear near his face. "Fine call me weak, but don't ever call my sisters those names ever again." I said glaring at him.

"You could of prevent this, if you use your other magic!" He whispered to me while moving the spear away from him. I froze for a moment, how did know about my second one. No one in the guild should know about it beside Gramps.

Laxus was saying how it would be nice to trample us down when he becomes guild master. He left leaving me and Natsu pissed. "Hey Luca, you alright?" Melody asked me. "Yeah, don't listen to what he said guys. I'm happy you guy joined." I said to cheer them up. "Girls, I'm sorry you had to hear that. You shouldn't be a-shame of what you are in Fairy Tail." Mira said to comfort them. "Thanks Mirajane." The girls said to her.

"Luca want to join us on a quest?" Erza said. "Sorry sis, I'm planning on showing Melody and Echo around the ropes." I said to her.

I'll give them a simple quest.