Thirty- Four

Broc:

Broc:

I woke up to a buzzing that wouldn't shut the fuck up. I groaned as I picked up my phone to see a mass of text messages coming in. I quickly sat up in bed when my eyes found a name I had hoped I wouldn't see for a while. BRENDA.

"Fuck" I muttered out loud.

I felt Summer move around next to me. The last thing I wanted to do was leave this bed. "Fuck" I muttered again. I carefully peeled myself away from my angel and threw on some shorts and a t-shirt.

5:45 am

We had a meeting with my father at 6:30, and I had a meeting with my crew at 8. I had my job that was hounding me about vacation and sick time as well.  "Fuck" I muttered again.

I slipped out the door, stealing one last glance at the perfection wrapped up in the hotel sheets, sleeping peacefully and sighed. I closed the door slowly and immediately ran into Sean.

"Hey Bro. I got the alerts that Brenda was texting you. I was coming to get you." I nodded towards the sitting room and he led the way where we met up with Mike. He looked more exhausted than anyone.

I chuckled. "Not a morning person Mike?"

Sean snorted. "Nah bro. He's still getting used to Minnie."

Mike narrowed his eyes at Sean while we both laughed. "Don't be talkin' about my girl. We got other things to discuss." He said firmly.

I glanced at Sean who seemed to put his serious face on and I followed suit.

Mike isn't one to kiss and tell it seems.

I took out my phone and opened the text messages from Brenda. "This is what I got this morning. I haven't read them yet. My crew is dealing with some interesting problems with our shipments. My second, you all met him, Damian?..." They nod their heads. "...He seems to think Sheila and Brenda may have something to do with all these road blocks we've been hitting."

"Let's read them." Sean took the phone from me, plugging it in to his computer.

Brenda: