Seven

Broc:

"Broc!"

I shot up doing a happy dance as Summer rolled her eyes. Brittany was mouthing the words "I'm sorry" over and over as Summer glared at her.

"You told me to be fair!" Brittany yelled over Sean's laughter and my singing.

Summer held her hands up, "OK OK, you won, fair and square, and you'll get your lap dance, at some point..." She folded her arms across her chest and raised an eye brow.

I crossed my arms over my chest standing closer to her, waiting for her to back down, damn this woman. Of course she didn't. "I'm pretty sure the winner gets to decide when and where said lap dance will occur." She stood closer to me.

Brittany chimed in with her two cents, "Oh come on Summer, let's do it together? Like old times?" She ran her hand down summer's cheek.

Oh fuck me. What did I just hear?

I look at Sean whose eyes have gone from relaxed to wild

I look at Sean whose eyes have gone from relaxed to wild. This lucky SOB has had these two ladies perform for him before huh?

Summer turns to Brittany and I see something change about her features. She wasn't being stubborn anymore, it was something else. She was softening up, but not by much.

"OK Brit, but later OK?" A big smile crossed her face as Brittany jumped up and down clapping. I looked over at Sean who was adjusting his pants, I had to do the same.

I cleared my throat, "So you guys do this often? Damn Sean, you are one lucky bastard." They all laughed.

"Summer and I don't fool around in front of him, and neither Summer or I ever share, but watching each other give a lap dance is always a good time." She winked at summer who giggled. Damn it, there's that giggle again. So that's how they play it huh? Summer doesn't share, neither does Brittany, but they occasionally play with each other. I wonder what that means. I'll have to ask Sean about it later.

We were all getting settled on the couch when Summer walked up behind me, hoping on the couch next to me, and snuggled up. She smiles up at me while she wraps my arm around herself.

"I'm a cuddly person, do you mind?" She whispers to me. Her big doe eyes glittering up at me. How could I deny this beautiful face?

"Not at all Darling, I was made for snuggling." She giggles again as I move around a bit so she fit perfectly into my side. "Better?"

She nodded her head in response. "Ok good."

Brittany was next to her, snuggling Sean on the other side. This was bliss. I couldn't believe how much I was enjoying this. Feeling this perfect woman's body against mine. Listening to her little sighs and gasps as things happened. Made me chuckle every time. As the show ended Brittany and Summer left for the bathroom while Sean got up to start making more drinks.