Thirty-Two

Summer:

Summer:

After a nice drive spent dancing and singing to our favorite songs, I could tell Broc regretted sitting with me in the back seat. I chuckled when we pulled up to the valet and I ran into Brittany's arms once again. We ignored the boys as she told me one story after another about her trip to Europe.

Standing in the Elevator, the boys carrying most of the bags, I looked over at Broc. He long hair fell around his shoulders, his eyes ran up my body before landing on mine. He winked at me, making me giggle. A vacation with this man sounds like a dream come true.

By the time we made it up to the room it was already 7:30 PM. Minnie and Mike showed us around. They pointed out our room and gave us directions to the nearest ice machine.

"MINNIE! I'm so excited you get to hang with us tonight!" I squealed as I hugged her tightly. "I see the Spa tub on the deck, I think we should use it."

"Yes! With drinks!" Brittany joined in excitedly.

Minnie giggled. "Oh, I'm in!"

We continued to ramble on about our plans tonight while standing on the deck when Broc came up behind me, picking me up around the waist and twirling me around. "Time to come in Bubby..." He set me back down. "...We gotta go soon, and I need to make sure you understand the rules."

I squinted my eyes at him.

"Bubby?" Brittany whispered under her breath.

"I know right? Adorable." Minnie whispered back as they giggled.

I winked back at them as Broc led us to the couch. Mike stood near the door way, loading himself up with weapons. Sean sat at the bar working from his computer. They all looked at us while we sat on the couch. Minnie between Brittany and I.

Broc crossed his arms over his solid chest. I know, for most, he may look intimating but it only turned me on. "OK ladies, here's the rules..." He started. "You can not leave this room."

Brittany groaned and I rolled my eyes. Minnie sat up and smiled. "No problem." Her sweet voice spoke up.

Brittany raised an eyebrow at Minnie.

Broc continued on. "Order whatever you want but DO NOT LEAVE THIS ROOM." He said again, sternly.

I chuckled. "Okay Broc. We get it..." I rolled my eyes again. "...Can you just tell us when you boys plan to be back?"

Not like we couldn't protect ourselves if we needed too.

"Oh and how long we plan to stay here?" Brittany added.

"Yes, I'd- um - really like to -um- check out that restaurant downstairs." Minnie looked over at Mike as she said it. It's cute that she stutters when she's excited.