Thirty-Three

10:30 PM

Summer:

We had reached our limit and finally landed on the couch giggling about everything when the cell phone the boys left for us started vibrating.

Minnie picked it up and read it, being that she was the most sober out of all of us.

How is that even possible.

Text from: Bad Boyz

Eta 11:30 PM

We all groaned.

"Another HOUR?!" Minnie huffed as she put the phone back down on the counter. "...I need more to drink." She mumbled.

"Me too!" Brittney bounced over to the bar with Minnie as I sat on the couch scrolling through the movies.

"Fifty first dates?" I called out to them as they both groaned. I laughed. "Okay not that one..."

By the time they finished the drinks and finally got comfortable on the couch with some more candy we found in the bar, we had finally decided to try Ocean's 8.

It didn't take long for the candy to be gone, and our comfy cuddle session made us all sleepy.

Broc:

Sean let out a small groan that he tried to mask in the back seat while we drove back towards the hotel. I turned around in my seat and narrowed my eyes at him. "What was that about?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him.

He nodded his head at me and said, "Check your phone." I squinted my eyes at him. Check my phone?

I pulled my phone out of the glove compartment where it stayed hidden while we did our business. I quickly scrolled through my father's messages, and landed on a group text message. It was from Minnie. I open it up and shake my head side to side.

There's my perfect princess, sexy as ever, in her new swim suit with her best friends. She was smiling and laughing. She looked absolutely gorgeous in every way.

"Damn Summer is so perfect." I mumbled under my breath. I didn't really mean to say it out loud.

"Ugh! Come on man! That's my sister. I don't want to know about what nasty sexting you guys are doing." Mike glanced at me from the drivers seat.

Sean and I chuckle. "No Mike. The girls sent us pictures in their swimsuits earlier."

Sean corrected me. "Matching bikinis. Looks like Broc took Summer shopping." He patted me on the back.

"Minnie? In a bikini?" Mike questioned, he shook his head side to side. "No way."

I held up the phone for him to see as I quickly scrolled through the pictures. He hummed in response. "Looks like we need to get home. ASAP." He shifted in his seat.