He held his hand, " Hey baby don't apologize, you did nothing wrong. And don't listen to him, he's a bitch. I know you're afraid baby, but try not to think about the plane."

" Ho-How," he wipes his eyes.

" I know! Let's play a game," Taehyung said.

" O-Ok," he sniffs.

" Ok, how about we play...I spy?"

" Ok TaeTae, who's first?"

" I'll go, I spy with my little eye something.....red."

" Red huh?"

Jungkook started to look around to find something red, " Ummmm, is it that guy's hair?"

" Nooo~"

" Ummm what about that woman's shoe?"

" Nooo Kookie~"

" I don't know Taehyungie," he pouts.

" It was that guy's phone case."

" Taehyungie I'm bored."

" I know, oh! Let's look at a movie on my phone!"

" Ok Taehyungie!"

Jungkook snuggled to Taehyung and Taehyung opened up his phone.

" What movie baby?"

" Ummmm Riverdale?"

" Kookie that's a show and the last couple of seasons sucks ass."

" TaeTae its that bad?"

Taehyung looked at him with an emotionless face, "Babe, the musicals."

" Ok, you're right."

"Let's watch some Thor."

Jungkook eyes widen with excitement, " Ok Taehyungie!"

Taehyung gave him one of his headphones and turned on the movie. Jungkook snuggled up close to him. Taehyung smiles and ruffles his hair. Taehyung put the movie on and they held hands.

Jungkook was grateful for Taehyung's company, he felt safe with Taehyung. He even forgot that he was on a plane. He was just watching and playing with Tae's fingers. He was just lucky to have him in his life.

Taehyung loves Jungkook with all his heart, he would do anything for him. It's been like that when they were younger.

Even though he was best friends with Jimin, he was close and really protective of Jungkook. He would hurt anyone who looked or hurt Jungkook.

Jungkook is a very shy and bashful person.

He doesn't really talk much because of his past. He didn't want to get hurt again. Taehyung was the only one that he opened up to and Taehyung instantly wants to protect him.

One time when Jungkook was in 5th grade and he was in 6th grade. Some asshole pushed Jungkook in the park while they were hanging out. That kid made Jungkook cry and Taehyung beat the living shit out of him.

No one dared to hurt Jungkook with Taehyung around. When Taehyung went to highschool and Jungkook stuck in middle school before Taehyung left, he threatened anyone who dared to mess with Jungkook will get their ass beat.

No one messed with him after that, Jungkook didn't really have anyone to talk to when Taehyung went to highschool.

Everyday Jungkook would go to Mrs. Kim's house and hang out with Taehyung and the others. Which Jungkook was way closer to him than the others.