08❤️

Alexis walked down the dungeons as she walked towards Severus chambers. She smirked to herself as she stood outside. She knocked on the door as he answered.

He looked to her for a moment before he grabbed her and pulled her inside. She looked to him and smirked as she wrapped her arms around his neck as he pulled her close as kissed her. Alexis smirked into the kiss as he lead her over to the bed. He dropped her on top of it as she looked to him and smirked as he climbed on top of her.

They stripped off as She moaned as he started to run his hands down her Body as he started to pleasure her. Alexis groaned as she rolled her head back. She felt herself get close

" i need you" she said as he pulled away and smirked. He cast the protection charm as he pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to moan. Alexis ran her hands down his back as he started to move in and out of her. She arched her back as she felt herself reach her high as she felt him climax.

He pulled out of her and smirked as he held her close. She looked to him and smiled as he held her close. Alexis sighed to herself as she sat up. She ran her hands through her hair. She was scared. She was scared over her feelings

He looked to her and frowned "are you okay?" He asked as she looked to him and smiled. "I'm fine, I'm just tried" she said as he looked to her and smiled.

Alexis knew it was just sex between them and it scared her. She was scared as she knew that she was developing feelings for Severus and she knew it was feelings of love and that was what scared her more than anything. She knew that the last thing she needed was to fall in love with Severus snape. She knew the mission that the dark lord had set her and she knew that she couldn't go there. She couldn't let her family down.

She had to do what she had to do to protect her family as she was terrified if she failed on getting out information on Severus that the dark lord would hurt her family, Alexis knew that she was even more scared that he would hurt grace and she knew that grace was her little sister and that she would do anything that she would do anything that she could to protect grace and she knew how far the dark lord would go to get what he wanted and Alexis vowed that she would do if it meant that she would keep grace safe.

***
Alexis walked back into the common room and sighed as she saw grace who was sitting there. Alexis sat down and sighed to herself as grace raised an eye brown at her

"what?" Alexis asked as grace looked to her and rolled her eyes

"you know what lex, I know where you have been and I know how you have been with I can smell him on you, you know that you can't keep doing this anymore. It's not fair, it's not fair on you or him. You know that you are only going to end up hurt especially when he finds it the truth and you and I know that he won't take it well, he won't forgive you and invite you in his bed again. He won't forgive you once he finds out the truth and you and I know that it will only be so long until he does and you are my sister and I'm worried over you, I don't want you to get hurt, you need to end it and it's for the best" grace said.

Alexis looked to her and sighed. Alexis knew how write grace was and how she couldn't keep lying over it but she also knew that grace was right and that she couldn't keep doing this. Alexis knew that ti was all a mess and that it would only be a matter of time before somehow got hurt

***
Alexis walked into dumbledore office and frowned as she saw narcissa "is this why you wanted to see me?" Alexis asked as he nodded. He walked out of the room leaving Alexis alone with Narcissa.

Narcissa looked to her daughter and smiled "how are you" she asked as Alexis sighed "I've been better, my head is a mess" Alexis said

"I hate that you have to do this, I'm your mother and it's my job to protect you"

"this isn't your fault, your a great mother. I'm scared and I don't know how much longer I can do this, how much longer I can keep it up" Alexis said as Narcissa looked to her daughter and smiled knowing she'd do anything for her