01💚

Alexis malfoy stood in her bedroom at Malfoy Manor and looked to her parents in shock. She couldn't believe just what she was hearing "I'm sorry, what?" She asked as Lucius looked to her and sighed "the dark lord has presented you with a mission, he wants you to seduce professor snape and test where his loyalties lie. He doesn't seem to trust him right now and he thinks if you get home to fall in love with you, he will tell you the truth" Lucius said as Alexis rolled her eyes "snape fall in love? Oh please, there's more chance of me being a house elf that that" she said as Narcissa looked to her husband as she crossed her arms over her chest and looked to him and sighed "I told you Lucius, I don't like this she is fifteen and I don't want her involved in this. It's dangerous" Narcissa said "she's not a baby Narcissa and I don't like it anymore than you do" he said.

Alexis looked to her parents and sighed as she ran her hands through her hair and looked to them "how far do I have to go in all of this" Alexis asked fearing that she already knew that answer. Narcissa walked over to her and hugged her hand and smiled "the dark lord wants you to marry him as soon as you turn seventeen, he wants you to produce good babies that will be followers to him" she said as Alexis looked to her and shock her head as she laughed bitterly "no, no way in hell. I am not marrying him and I am not having kids especially for no nose to talk them and make them into his little minions, you can tell him to go to hell. He'll have to kill me first" Alexis said as Narcissa and Lucius looked to each other and sighed.

***

A few days later, Alexis walked into Malfoy Manor and frowned as she saw snape. She looked to him and glared as she went to walk off "so, you are going to act like a child and here's me hoping to talk like adults" he said as she turned to look at him and glared "let me tell you something now, I have no interest on you or being part of the dark lords games. I would rather obliviate myself and die a tortured death then marry you and have your kids" she spat as he looked to her and rolled his eyes "like I'd want to marry and sleep with a stupid girl like you" he said as she looked to him and bite her lip "what you suggest then professor" she asked.

He looked to her for a moment none of them saying a word as they looked to each other. He smiled slightly as he looked to her grey eyes looking back at him. He had to admit she was beautiful "I don't know" he said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes as she looked to him "well you better work it out as there's no way in hell I am marrying you" she spat as she walked off but could Alexis get out of her mission.