017🤍

Alexis and Severus had been trying to keep their relationship on the down low so that no one found out about them. She knew that of it was revealed then both of them would lose everything.

That morning, she walked into the common room. Grace was there crying. "What's happened?" She asked.

"They found father. He's been taken to Azkaban. They're not letting him out. They said he's caused too much damage to be a wizard part of this society."

Alexis paled. "What do you mean?"

"I mean he's in Azkaban. And now he's been found, Voldemort is going to kill him," Grace sobbed.

Alexis couldn't believe it. She knew that Lucius was a target for the ministry. She just didn't think that he would be found. "It will be okay. I promise."

***
Alexis was in a daze. She couldn't believe everything that had happened. How Lucius had been sent to Azkaban. She felt like everything was a complete mess.

Alexis sat in the great hall and sighed. She had no idea what she was going to do. She hoped Severus would help her.

She saw Draco as he sat down next to her. "What are we going to do?" He asked as he looked to her.

"I don't know. I'm just... I don't know. Our father is in Azkaban. No one will be at the house with mother so she'll be alone with him there," Alexis said as she wiped away a tear that had fallen.

She didn't want anyone to see her crying. They would think she was weak. "I don't know what to do anymore Draco."

Draco looked to her. "We have get through this. For mother. And for Grace. They're not the strongest. We have to be strong for them," he told her.

Alexis nodded as she looked to her brother. She sighed. "We will be. We've got this."

"I hope so."

***
Alexis looked up as Severus walked towards her. "Your mother is being tortured. I was there. And it's not looking good for the rest of you."

Alexis frowned. "What do you mean? It's not looking good for the rest of us?" She asked.

Severus sighed. "I mean the dark lord wants the three of you to return to the manor immediately. I suspect he wishes for you to take over where your father left off," he told her.

"No. I'm not letting my little sister do anything for that monster. I'm not."

"You won't have a choice Alexis. He will kill you all. And you know it," Severus said as he pulled her into his classroom.

Alexis shook her head. "They can't do this to us. They just can't. We're not Lucius Malfoy. We may be his children. But we're not him," she sobbed.

Severus held her close and sighed. He knew how much she was struggling and he felt bad. "I will do what I can to keep you safe. I promise you."

Alexis wiped away the tears that were falling. She knew that everything was getting more and more complicated. But she needed to somehow stay strong through it all.

***
Alexis walked back into the common room. Draco was there. "Where have you been?" He asked as he stormed towards her.

"Why?"

"It's Grace... she went back to the manor."

Alexis paled. But she had no idea of the danger that she was in.