023💛

Alexis' head was a mess. She knew how her sister was being forced into marrying Voldemort. She was angry. She didn't want that. She didn't want to watch as her sister was put through all of that.

She had been heavily drinking to take her mind off everything had been going on. Severus was worried about her. But she wasn't talking to him. She was finding ways to avoid him.

Alexis hated that her family were the ones who had their lives ruined. She didn't care about her father. He didn't care about them.

Her sister. Her brother and her mother were all suffering and it was down to her father and his need to be the right hand man to Voldemort.

Alexis wanted nothing more than to make him pay. For ruining everything

All she knew was that her life was spiralling out of control. And she didn't know how to deal with it.

When she woke that morning, she felt sick. She knew she had been heavily drinking the night before. And she didn't care.

She knew Draco was acting cold and distant towards her. It was like he was blaming her for what had happened. She didn't even know weather or not he would talk to her.

Alexis made her way down to the common room. Draco was there. He looked to her. "You're an actual joke. Do you know that? Our sister is being violated by that monster and you're here getting drunk," he spat.

Alexis rolled her eyes. "This isn't my fault! So don't you dare blame me for this!" She yelled.

"I do blame you. I blame you for everything. Always having to be mothers perfect child. Always wanting to be her favourite. It should be you who's married to him."

Alexis said nothing as she turned and walked out. She was sick of Draco and his way of blaming her for everything.

***
Severus saw Alexis and walked over to her. He glared. "I can smell the alcohol on you," he said.

Alexis rolled her eyes. "Do I look like I care? I don't. And guess what, you shouldn't either," she told him with a shrug.

Severus knew she was acting up. But he wasn't going to let her ruin her own life. "You either stop the drinking. Or I will get your father to the school," he spat.

"He doesn't scare me."

Severus said nothing as she walked off. He needed to bring the only person who could get through to her. Narcissa.

***
Alexis rolled her eyes as she walked into Severus office to see Narcissa. "Can I help you mother?" She asked.

"Yes. I want to know why you're drinking. You are being stupid."

Alexis rolled her eyes. "Dear me. Didn't know you cared. I don't need you to care mother," she said as she went to turn and walk off.

Severus appeared in front of her. "You are ruining your life. Alcoholics are not allowed on school premises. So you need to think about what you want. Do you want to make something of yourself? Or be stuck at the manor where everything is dark and dreary?" Narcissa asked from behind her.

Alexis shrugged. "I don't give a fuck anymore," she said as she shoved past Severus and walked off.

But just who could get through to Alexis and help her see that she was going to end up ruining her own life.