"Yeah?" She yawned and scratched her head, "What do you want?" 

Sylvester looked at his sister, Her head was a mess and sticking up in random directions, Defying the laws of gravity. She had sleep in her gray eyes, she had a white nightgown on. Blankets hung off of her completing the image. She looked... Cute. 

Sylvester opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by a hand clamping onto his. Lilly dragged him into her bedroom, She was tired and was not going to stand in the hallway while she was half asleep. She dragged Sylvester over to her window seat and plopped down. He sat down and leaned back against the wall of the Seat. Lilly covered her self in blankets once again and laid down. 

Right in his Lap.

Sylvester opened his mouth to object, but shut it when he heard her soft snoring. He originally came to yell at her for poisoning Eva. He came to give her a piece of his mind, But all of his plans went out the window and into the dumpster when she fell asleep on him. She was vulnerable in this state, she was never vulnerable. She was... Sylvester suddenly has a flashback to where Lilly was crying in the Butler's arms. Sylvester looked down at the girl sleeping in his lap, they were the same person. 

^﹏^ 

Lilly woke up the next day upside down. As she hung there glaring at the pant leg in front of her. She remembered that her brother came last night!! 'Meh..' She mentally shrugged her shoulders.

"Edwin... Please let me sleep." 

"Lilly, get up, it's your second day of school." 

Lilly groaned, "UGHHHHHHHHH- WAIT!" 

Edwin looked down at her, She suddenly grinned and a shiver went up his spine. 

'Oh no...' 

"I wonder... Where were you yesterday Edwin?" Edwin swallowed, "Nowhere. Now go get dressed." Lilly laughed, "Are you sure???" 

"Yes. Now go get dressed." 

"All right, Alright." She walked into the bathroom and closed the door. When she emerged from the bathroom Edwin was nowhere to be seen.

Lilly threw her bag over her shoulder and stepped out of her room. Imagine her surprise when she found Leo leaning against the wall of her door, 

"Are you here to murder me?" He raised an eyebrow and snorted, "Not today toots. C'mon, I'm Hungry." 

Lilly was confused, Shouldn't he want to kill her? I didn't even do anything to change the plot... Oh well. She and Leo Walked to the lunchroom When they walked in girls that sat at nearby tables swooned. Whispers broke out, 

'OMG SO HOT.' 

'I would have his babies'

  ' Is that an angel I see'

 'I just want to tye him up in my basement and kill every person that looks at him.' 

'...'

Leo was not affected by the whispering and walked on, Lilly heard some really questionable things and sped walked to her table.  When they reached her table Lilly collapsed into her chair, Being judged is hard.

A maid approached the table, "What can I get for you?" She didn't ask Lilly and turned directly to Leo. 

Leo turned to Lilly and asked her what she's having, "I'm Having Pancakes and blueberries."  

"Then I'll have Waffles and Strawberries." The maid wrote our order down with a blush and went back to the kitchen. She raised an Eyebrow, "Waffles? Really?" 

He narrowed his eyes, "What's wrong with Waffles?"

"Oh, Nothing... Just Pancakes are better." 

He gasped, "Take. That. Back."      

"Never." 

He stood up and Lilly followed, Things were about to go down.

HELLO CHILDREN, HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!!!! ♥^﹏^♥

Can Lilly change Sylvesters Opinion of her???

Is Leo a friend or an Enemy??

Are Pancakes of Waffles Better????

WE WILL FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OF MONSTER REBORN!!!!

~Love, Author~