■ [11/20] Midnight Senses

Start from the beginning

"Are we any closer to figuring out who else was there that night?" He asked.

"Mom says she's going to give me back my memory of those times I was hurt maybe then I could figure it out from then." She said, staring at her.

"I want to be there," he told her. She looks up at him a bit scared.

"To see me angry and annoyed without you." She asked.

"To hold you while you drift back into that phase that hurt a lot." He hugged her. "Okay," he nodded as he lifted her face and kiss her gently.

"She's about to leave," Cayden announced causing him to pulled away. Presley stares up atheism shock and flustered.

"I have to go." He steps back and towards Anna. He gently throws his arms around her body and places a kiss on her fur before walking away.

"She doesn't deserve a kiss," Presley folded her arm with a pout. "Stop giving her a hard time Anna." He chuckled before heading away to the path that leads to the Packhouse.

WITHIN a few minutes he arrived at the packhouse to see Derrick and Cayden Cayden throws him a sweatpant and he slips it on.

"Where is she?" He asked.

"She left according to Anne she went shopping," Derrick answered.

"I want to see her room," Alec said as they both walk into the house to find Annie lifting up her brother Aaron.

"It upstairs, right next to Presley's old room," Annie told them. They all went up the stairs swiftly earning a few stares from other pack members.

They all walk into the room. Alec felt shaky as he steps further into the room. He glances down on his arm to see something moving deep within his skin. "Do you smell that?" Cayden asked.

"Where is it coming from?" Derrick asked, has he cringe his face up in disgust.

"There's nothing in this room that state dirty or smelly so where is it coming from?" Cayden asked as he pulled a couple of drawers open.

"It's coming from the mini closet." Annie pointed to the wooden cabinet looking chest of drawer.

Derrick pulled the door open and nothing seems out of hand. It had two rectangle drawers and two cupboards on both side and wide space that has a Jar of water.

"Do black roses grow around here?" He asked as in wonder. Cayden and Derrick glance back at him.

"You guys don't see it?" He asked starring at the trillion of black roses. Derrick looked back at the Jar again, squinting his eyes and touches the Jar and that's when the Roses become visible and disappear when he removes his hand.

"What you guys doing in Amber's room?" Sean question as his gaze went directly towards the Jar of black roses.

"That's the reek of Silver lake water." He steps into the room. "Someones has been in this room very regularly. I can scent them but I can't pick up who it belongs to. This scent is familiar but it's faint." He spoke out loud.

"There's a vine of blackthorn within the cracks." He said after. Alec looks up at the wall to see a vine of blackthorn spreads all over the room, It gathers mostly over the bed.

"I don't see anything," Cayden blurted out as Derrick leads Annie and Aaron out of Amber's room.

"Alec!" Amber came rushing up the stairs, she stops abruptly when she saw Sean and Cayden. Alec looks at Amber and he could see a liquid of black liquid all over her but it wasn't dripping away. It just stood there running.

"What you guys doing in my room?" She asked with a slight grin.

"Nothing," Cayden stated.

"They are helping me to do my monthly room to room check-up. You know to make sure everything is in tack and no repairs need to be done." Sean spoke in his alpha tone.

"Wow, your really back," Amber stated as she walks towards the closet and shut its doors.

"You haven't done that since your father died. You used to follow him around every time he does it." She turns to face him.

"I have learned from the best." He said starring at her.

"So is everything okay? I make sure everything is in tack and ready for another wolf when I move out." She chirps staring at him.

"Yes, everything is in tack." He stated.

"We'll go onto the next room then," Sean announces as they all step out. Suddenly Sean collapsed and we caught him before he stumbles to the ground. We carried him to the sickbay where Mr Bennett was.

"What happened?" He asked as we carried him into the room.

"He fainted after we came from Amber room." He said and sudden Sean spurt up gasping for breath.

"There is a Chaotic Rogue energizing himself through Amber. The real Amber is asleep." He manages to get out starring at them.

"You have the Shadowy Sensor just like your father ." Ramada steps into the room and touches his arm.

"Uh," Cayden muttered as Derrick walks into the room.

"Have you been having a headache and feeling others breathing behind you." She asked. Sean nodded rubbing his head.

"There are Chaotic Rogues all over this territory slipping in and out o human bodies while they sleep. It's difficult to see them until they attack." Mr Bennette told them.

"Is that why he always leaves me in his room at night while he roams the Packhouse. The only room he couldn't go into was Presley's." Sean asked.

"Why not Presley?" Alec asked.

"She doesn't have her wolf attach to her human body but the Demon blood within her makes it difficult to sense anything around her," Ramada told them.

"It's just Demon blood." Derrick quipped out looking at Mr.Bennette.

"It's Demon blood but the blood running through her veins is called Neptune. It's very lethal." He said.

"How lethal?" He asked.

"It can kill you."Mr Bennett answered.

"How?" Alec asked.

"I'm not sure. I'm still researching. It's the only thing I got on my mind once I wake up." He told them.

Alec watch as Sean got up pushing Mr Bennette against the wall. "Where is he?" He growled angrily at him.

"Where is who?" Mr Bennett stuttered out as he tries to get out of his grasp.

"Your son!" Sean snaps tightening his grip around his neck. Alec and Cayden managed to pull him off as Ramada kept him at length with her rod that sparkle with white light.

"He doesn't remember!" Ramada presses the rod into his chest as Ms Bennett walks into the room and blows a black almost violet powder into Mr Bennett's face and he fell to the ground.

"Get him on the cot," Mrs Bennett told them, they lifted him onto the cot and watch as she whispered softly and the powder liquid covers his entire body.

"He will remember eventually but for now, it's best to keep him in the dark." She started covering his body.

"Why?" Alec stated.

"So he won't try to kill Presley." She said looking directly at everyone starring at her.

Mrs Bennette, there's a woman named, Violet Creek, here to see you." The boy announced, Alec looks at Mrs Bennette to see something flicker across her entire body she quickly masked it and excuses herself.