Chapter 5

Ethan's POV:

After I emptied the contents of my stomach into the garbage, I stood tall next to Zorian and crossed my arms. I used my Alpha tone on Mr. Blu. "Get away from that girl and stay away from her! If I catch you anywhere near her, not even Jesus Christ would recognize you!" Almost instantly he pulled up his pants and ran out of the classroom.

Zorian lunged at Alayna and shoved her so roughly she made a dent in the wall with her head. "Killing her isn't going to solve anything, Zorian!" He growled at me and started to calm down, "just chill out". I walked over to Alayna and pulled her up, "we can have Daddy handle the issue". Zorian clenched his fists and nodded.

'Daddy we're going home early from school. We have a little issue at hand, involving Alayna'.

'I'll meet the three of you at the front gates to the mansion'.

I stopped mind-linking Daddy and shifted into my black and white wolf that has deep sky blue eyes. I then started in the direction of our home.

~
Sebastian's POV:
Alayna stepped forwards looking as if she just saw the Devil himself, wait, am I that scary? "What's the problem?" "Noth-". Zorian pushed Alayna then slapped her in the back of the head, "Ethan and I caught her hooking up with a thirty something year old human male". I growled and Alayna backed up to near the door. "There's nothing wrong with that Daddy!" "How so?" "He's my................ mate".

"Bring him over here tomorrow night for dinner, I want to meet him". She nodded and left the room. Zorian coughed, "I kinda gave him an Alpha's order". "Take it off, I want your sister to be happy. So she can have a chance that I didn't have, you know how heartbroken I am. I can't see her the same way".

He nodded and left the room.

~
"Good afternoon Mr. Pierce, I'm Harry Blu". He held him hand out for me to shake, I growled and he withdrew it. I moved aside and he walked into the mansion. Alayna jumped off of a sofa and ran to the door, I used a arm and stopped her. "When dinner is done we need to talk. Your scent has changed drastically". She nodded and then walked further into the mansion, "you may come in".

I stepped aside and watched him walk in with an amazed expression on his face. I started guiding him towards the dining room. "After everyone says their prayers, then we can dig in".

~
"Yes Dad?" I handed her a box of something that I would never want to hang her. Pregnancy Test.