Chapter 8 - Plot Twist + Hotties

Let me know what you think of Lucas or Kylie :3 Oh yea, should I bring back Johnathan's old friends??? My favorite was Savanna, comment your favorite.

Sebastian
Ethan stopped the car and parked it between 2 beat up looking ones. "Dad, I swear you won't regret doing this. It will get your mind off of Mom, please do this for us. You've been so depressed". I reluctantly nodded, fixing the buttons on my shirt. I walked into the Italian Restaurant; Jaromi's Luxurious Little Italy. Right now, i'm supposed to be meeting 2 people, both humans. They're a man, and a woman. Both okay that i'm bi.

"Hello, you must be Sebastian, i'm Lucas". "I'm Kylie". I shook hands with the both of them and all 3 of us sat down and waited for the food that we ordered. "So, how old are you?" "I'm 38, you?" I played with a strand of hair that wouldn't stay still. Lucas chuckled, "i'm 45, but people say I look 27 years old". "Conceited much? I'm 22". For some weird reason, Sebastian smirked at Lucas' bravery. Taking a bite of a bread stick, "imagine it's my cock going in and out of your mouth". He spit it out when Lucas whispered in his ears, sending a shiver down his back.

---- Narrator ----
The group of 3 have been having a peaceful dinner when a noisy drunk man walked into the restaurant. All he had on was poop-soiled boxer briefs and now dirty, white socks. A young man followed him in and tried his best to calm him down, "Harvey, just put on clothes and you can get service. Or let's go home". "Don't tell me what to do, Ellie!" He hit the smaller man in the side of the head with the bottle and he screamed "timber!"

"Ow! Shit!"

The boy fell on his butt and started crying as the security tried to wrestle the Harvey man to the ground. Sebastian walked over to the boy, he resembled Johnathan closely, but the different colors were the only differences. "Johnath-". Harvey had broken a chair over his head and he was out like a light bulb. Lucas and Kylie drove him to the hospital and called Ethan. "We're so sorry. Your dad saw someone he knew and there was a fight and he got knocked out!"

3 hours later, Ethan had arrived. He was still in his pajamas, a comb was ran halfway through his kinky hair before it got stuck, so he gave up. Next to him was Zorian and Alayna, Zorian was wearing Thor print footie pajamas, with pink bunny slippers. Alayna was wearing a black and white spotted thong with a green spaghetti strap tank top. All 3 yawned and revealed unshaven underarms, after all, werewolves grow body hair fast and get too lazy to shave it off after a while. "Is dad going to be okay?" Alayna asked. Zorian put his hand over her mouth, "number 1, your breath is hot". Ethan interrupted him, "number 2, we didn't even get inside yet, how would we know?"

"He just suffered a gash in the back of the head and will have swelling for about 4 days. When he wakes up, he's good to go". Dr. Malik walked out of the room and held the door open for the same boy who had partially caused this incident.

He placed a bouquet of flowers on Sebastian's stomach and turned to leave. The triplets noticed something about him, and remembered a picture they saw of their Mommy when he first met Sebastian. When he turned around, Alayna shoved him into the wall and Ethan taped his wrists to his ankles and Zorian kissed him, "sorry Mom, but we have to do this. No hard feelings?"

The boy did not comprehend anything because he was panicking from thinking about being kidnapped. Harvey walked into the room, "Ellie you're ready to go?" "His name's Johnathan, not Ellie. Explain how you know him".... They sat down and had a meeting about Johnathan's reincarnation.