Chapter 1- New Start

Trio= 18. Sebastian= 38. Toby= 16

Narrative Perspective:

Sebastian was worried about Alayna. She would usually have nightmares but when he let her sleep in his room she would end up having good dreams. Tonight Alayna whimpered besides him still asleep. He placed a hand on each of her arms and held her down. She started thrashing around and he held her down longer until she stopped. He then kissed her forehead.

She started crying and her eyes shot open. "Daddy... M-mammi". She sat up fast and put both her hands to her mouth. Mammi. Sebastian rubbed slow circles on her back until she untensed her body. Zorian and Ethan walked into the room, Ethan held a teddy bear and was sucking his thumb.

"Was it the same nightmare?" Alayna slowly nodded and more tears fell from her eyes.

Dream:

Alayna was still 16. Though, she was at the year when everything went wrong, when her Mammi died.

Baby Alayna was standing on the couch playing with stickers. She applied them to the arms of the couch and then did her adorable victory dance. Teen Alayna watched, she knew what was going to happen but she's learned she can't change things.

A woman named Julie was talking to her Daddy in another room. Her Mammi had cleaned up and changed a small boy, Toby. Jonathan (Mammi) watched over the babies playing together, Ethan had shown attraction for the smaller boy. Baby Alayna made fun of him.

"Why won't he ever love me?"
"NO!" A loud bang rang through the house, Jonathan had been shot in the chest. Teen Alayna ran to catch Jonathan but he fell right through her.

Sebastian (Daddy) exchanged words with Julie, all of the babies were temporary deaf from the loud gunshot, so Alayna never heard what was said. Sebastian had shifted into a big black and silver wolf. In moments Julie's throat was ripped out and she lay on the floor dead. 

She saw the look on her Daddy's face; pain, regret, anger, confusion, and sadness.

~
She waited in the hallway, pacing impatiently, waiting to hear about the condition of her Mammi. She ran into the room when the doctor came out, and walked over to him.

She tried to hug him but she went right through him. Jonathan and Sebastian spoke, Jonathan didn't blame him for what happened. Dark shadows started creeping along the walls, Jonathan took his last breath and the dark shadows filled his body.

He went limp and Sebastian collapsed crying. Jonathan sat up and grabbed Sebastian by the throat. He squeezed with inhuman strength and crushed Sebastian's throat, killing him almost instantly.

Soon the shadows came out of his body and attacked her brothers. Their bodies crumbled before her. The shadows started creeping onto the baby Alayna and Big Alayna at the same time.

It took over their bodies and covered Big Alayna's eyes.

End of the dream....

Sebastian's POV:

Alayna was leaning on my chest, her fists balled up holding onto my t-shirt. She was crying, her eyes closed tight.

Zorian walked up to her and picked her up, "shh, everything's okay, it's just a dream". She wrapped her legs around his sides and he carried her out of the room. I got up to make breakfast for everyone, knowing what Zorian said wasn't all true.

I walked to my closet and took out the picture of Jonathan that I had taken of him during his pregnancy. He was blushing with a smile on his face, he was smelling a white rose staring at the camera. I remembered that when he got angry, or when he was happy, he would always blush in a cute way.

In a way, as I stared as his beautiful picture, I felt as if he was with me right now. Maybe that's what kept me from losing control and dying, leaving my kids to face this harsh world.

~
I sighed and slammed my fist on my desk, crying as flashbacks of Johnny dead went through my head.

______________
I know it was horrible, sorry about that though. I swear I'll fix it. Well adios my friends.

Comment

Vote