Chapter 10 [REVISED]

Jonathan slapped Sebastian as soon as they got out of the car. "I want to have a say in this, i'm a person, not an inanimate object". Jonathan started to cry, using his arm to cover his eyes. "I-i'm sorry!" Sebastian tried to kiss him, "i don't know you like that". "You did at one point". "Mhm ok sure. Look, you seem like a nice guy, but I don't think i'm that Jonathan guy you're talking about. He sounds so sweet, but I don't remember being him. All I remember is that the Blue Moon Goddess reincarnated me because I've been a good person and deserved a second chance".

Sebastian started to cry, "please believe me Jonny, come back home. I miss you, our babies miss you, they need their 'Mammi'. I won't abuse you like that old drunken idiot. J-just give me a chance, please...".

~Sebastian~
Jonathan stared at me - making me uncomfortable - it's as if he's staring into my soul to see if i'm telling the truth. I don't like that. He crossed his arm and backed away slowly, "I don't think you're lying. I feel like a Jonathan instead of an Ellie anyways. I'm not a girl. Where are these kids that you and I adopted?"

"We didn't exactly adopt kids, but you did meet them already".