Chapter 3- Royalty

Narrator:

The Pierce family climbed out of the limo, followed by Toby. His cheeks were a beautiful rosy color, luckily he had Ethan. Sebastian walked quietly into the mansion. His children were wearing casual clothes with their bathing suits underneath.

Their grandparents ran out of nowhere and attacked them with hugs and kisses. "We were afraid you guys wouldn't show up. After we celebrate you will be given your rightful position". The children didn't know what that meant but didn't say anything about it.

They sat down and had fun talking with the people around them. The front door opened and in walked Jonathan's old friends. They hadn't changed a bit, but some of them found their true loves. Everyone had found their true lovers except for Savanna, who would want a blind girl?

Michael placed 3 boxes on the floor and opened them before they exploded. 3 small adorable husky puppies sprung to action and chose their owners. A/N: The picture that came with this chapter is of the puppies. There was a small black one, a small brown one, and a small blonde one. The black one ran to Zorian, the brown one ran to Ethan and Toby, and the blonde one ran to Alayna. "Happy Birthday!"

~

"As former Alpha, I pass my position down to you. My offspring. Today, you turn from pups into wolves. You also get your rightful position as royalty". Everyone bowed, even their father and grandparents.

"I, Sebastian Pierce, Alpha of the Silver Tooth Shredder pack, and king of all werewlolves pass down my position to you. My pups". He raised his glass and clinked it with both of his parents and his pups, and Toby.