Chapter 4

The trio walked into school bravely. Alayna began checking her makeup out of nowhere, catching the attention of her brothers. "Watcha doing?" "Nothing". Zorian grabbed the makeup from her and crushed it all in one motion. He put the dust into the trash and chuckled at Alayna's reaction. "Hey, I was using that!" Ethan giggled and gripped her wrist, seriously, "no kidding. Who's the lucky guy?"

Zorian and Ethan's eyes both turned pitch black, "its no one, now let go of me". "We will not ask so nicely again". "I found my Mate". Their eyes turned back and they just looked at her smiling their asses off. "Make a date with him and we'll be there little Sister". All of them went their separate ways. Zorian had Physical Education aka Gym. Ethan had Culinary aka Cooking Class. Alayna had History with her "sexy mate".

Zorian's POV:
When Alayna disappeared from earshot, me and Ethan took double takes. "That stupid little-". Ethan put his hand over my mouth and growled in my ear. "Let's just follow her to make sure she doesn't get into any trouble. Remember, she is a troublemaker".

~
After our classes, we went to walk Alayna to her next class, like the gentlemen we are. There was a paper up at the door, blocking us from seeing through it. She probably has to finish up some work, I have a ton of patience.

After half an hour, I kicked in the door and walked into the room. The sight had me sick to my stomach. Our History teacher, Mr. Blu, had his pants pulled down. Alayna was naked, leaning against a desk. She was moaning up a storm. He was fucking her brains out. I'm going to be sick.

Ethan ran over to the garbage and puked. He and Toby are a cute couple, Alayna and Mr. Blu are an ugly match. "How can you just cheat on your mate like that?!-" Ethan covered my mouth.