He looks down on himself and then, up on me. "I didn't wear anything?"

I sigh at this.

"That means..." He looks up with an innocent look on his face. "You saw everything in Sarawat Expo?" he then sighs deeply. Like that sigh where he feels proud of himself. Yup. A perv indeed.

I feel something warm trickling down my nose.

"O-oi, you're bleeding!" Sarawat points at me.

"E-eh?!" I touch the spot where it feels warm. Immediately I cover my nose and put my head up.

"Here." He hands me box of tissue. I thank him and stuff my nose with the tissue. Why'd I have a nosebleed? Am I sick?

"You're awfully warm. Are you sure you're okay?" a hint of concern laces into Sarawat's voice.

"A-ah, I'm fine. Just a nosebleed. Happens from time to time." I lie. "Anyway let's start cleaning up."

I fix my hair as not to let it get on the way of cleaning.

"Okay, you have extra curtains right? You take off all the curtains and puts them in the washer, then put new ones. While I start and fix your shoe rack." Instructing him on what to do. He nods my head and starts to do as told.

"After the curtains, I'll sweep the floor and you mop. Then we both change the bed sheets. I'm pretty sure we'll get the job then in an hour, since there's both of us here." Adding to my instructions while cleaning up his shoe rack. I put on some songs on shuffle and continue with the chores.

Spotting a pair of over worn slippers I hold it up.

"If your fans found out about this, they'll for sure buy you a new one."

"I won't wear anything that other people buy for me." Wat stops what he's doing. "But if you do, I might."

"What type of girlfriend would I be if I don't buy you gifts too." I roll my eyes at him. I see him throw a pair of shirts across the room.

"Aish, put that also in the washer. You know how to separate the dark colors from the light ones right? Yeah, do your laundry while I finish the other chores." I scold him.

Forty minutes later we're both done with half of the chores and my nose already stopped bleeding, so, I've removed the tissues already. All that's left is changing the bed sheets.

"Help me change the sheets." Instructing him.

He walks over to the other side, and start to remove the sheet the same time as I do.

"I'm tired of black." He sets the new white sheets on the bed.

"About the Altermajeeb even later," I start a conversation while removing the pillow case. "What songs are you guys playing?"

"Why?"

"Do you remember that I like Scrubb? One of my favorite songs is called Everything."

"And why are you telling me this?"

"Can you play Everything for me later?"

"Sorry, the seniors have their songs listed." He informs me. I frown for second, but immediately recover it with a smile.

"Oh, okay. I understand."

"Put the sheet on," he instructs.

After we finish putting the sheet on the bed, Sarawat walks over beside me.

"It looks good." He suddenly pushes me to bed. "Test it." I fall on the bed and roll over, my position now facing him.

"It's soft." feeling the texture under my hands.