"Hey, Jin!" Jimin called as he peaks from the door. He then stared at me from head to foot. "Are you going somewhere after work?"

"He's just naturally handsome," Hoseok said sarcastically making Jimin roll his eyes.

"Hoseok just taught me how to do my hair." I but in to stop them from bickering.

Jimin looked at Hoseok then looked away in dismay. "For?"

I must admit that I am taken-a-back by Jimin's question. I'm not sure how to answer that. But when I shifted my gaze to Hoseok, I knew that Hoseok is most likely to create a scene.

"I just realized that I should take care of myself too," I answered quickly with a smile before Hoseok can say something nasty. "By the way, Jimin here's my Christmas gift for you."

Jimin stared at the small gift in my hand and took it. "Thanks."

"It's just a small gift but it's personalized." I smiled. I don't know but I am feeling proud of my chosen gift for this Christmas. I believe it is well-thought about.

Jimin just shrugged. "Anyway, I'm here because you need to go to the supermarket."

I am surprised by his order. Order or favor but I don't know if it's part of my job. Jimin looked at his watch and clapped his hands. "Hurry up! Here's the list of what you're going to buy. Take your time because I need only the freshest ingredients. Is that clear?"

I stared at the list and I am in awe. It seemed like he's asking me to buy a one week supply when there's a regular supplier coming in to deliver the restobar's supplies.

"Hey! Quick!" Jimin yelled making me jump in place.

"O-okay." I nod.

"Why don't you let the chefs buy those? It's not Jin's job?" Hoseok countered.

"No, no. I'm fine. I want to challenge myself too." The truth, I want to escape from Jimin's toxicity. And I know that he wanted me out because Taehyung is coming. I don't know why he's hiding me from Taehyung. I also don't know why he wanted a relationship with Taehyung when he doesn't even trust him from the very beginning?

"The supplier advised that they will deliver late this week so just to make sure, buy those. Here's the money so you can go now," Jimin said while handing me the cash.

I went out of the locker room and headed towards the door still reading the long list of ingredients and supplies.

I stopped, dead in my tracks when I saw Taehyung and Jimin went out of the car. I don't know if I should go back inside and hide in the locker room or kitchen or just ignore and continue walking to the bus station. Decided that the second one is the best option, I looked away and turned right towards the way of the bus station.

"Hey, Jin!" His deep voice gave me goosebumps in an instant. Hearing him speak my name always gives me an unexplainable feeling. Feeling that I cannot comprehend.

I took a deep breath before looking back at him. I noticed the bouquet of flowers in his arm. I shifted my gaze back to him. I can't believe a bouquet of flowers can make me sad. "Oh! Hello, Mr. Kim."

He chuckled. "You're too formal. I told you, just call me Taehyung."

I nodded and smiled. "I think Jimin is waiting for you inside. I am also going to the Supermarket to buy supplies."

"You look so..." He narrowed his eyes but still smiling. "...gorgeous. You're glowing."

I avoided his eyes so that I won't blush by his compliment because I am completely flustered. "Thank you, sir."

"Taehyung! Oh gosh! You're here. I thought you're coming by lunchtime?"  Jimin clung to Taehyung's arm before glaring at me. "Jin, why are you still here? You will go to the grocery, right?"

"I will accompany him." Yoongi grabbed the car key from Taehyung's hand then winked at me. "Let's go Jin. I'm sure you will buy a lot."

I don't know what to do. I can see that Jimin is not amused to see me talking to Taehyung then now, I am trapped between saying yes or no to Yoongi.

"Jimin, I will accompany him and I know it's fine, right? I am pretty sure he'll be needing a ride on the way back here." Yoongi walked to where I am standing and pulled me to the car. He then faced Taehyung. "Tae, just wait for me here, alright?"

Taehyung nodded and the next thing I know, I am already inside the car, Yoongi driving it as we head towards the supermarket.

"He will do anything to keep you away from Taehyung," Yoongi said suddenly.

"W-what do you mean?"

Yoongi snorted. "As if I am not aware of what's happening. He's being obvious. Taehyung is a bit oblivious now. I'm not sure if intentionally or he's just really stupid but if Jimin will continue doing shits on you, I'm sure Taehyung will notice it too."

My mouth fell open by what I just heard. I am not expecting any of that.

"Just learn how to stand for yourself Jin. Don't let him mistreat you. Okay?"

I don't know how to answer Yoongi. I am surprised that he knows. But maybe, Hoseok already gave him a hint. One thing I am feeling right now, I am worried about the day when the truth will be revealed.