After getting Alannah ready I make our bed and then sit down and brush Alannah's hair. I put her hair into 2 pony tails on either side of her head.

Once she was done she sat at the desk and started drawing on a notepad that I must of left there from when I was doing some school work. I then take my hair out of the bun it was in and brush through it.

It was still fairly curly which made Alannah run over and play with my hair. I decided to just leave our stuff and I grab Alannah's hand and bag. She only had her hair brush and toothbrush in side it so it was fairly empty.

Once we were downstairs I put her bag in the hall. I clean up the little mess of her toys she clearly made with Jax last night before checking my phone. It was now 11am and I decided for me and Alannah to leave.

I grab the key from the island and then head out the door holding Alannah's hand and my other holding her bag. I lock the front door and hold Alannah's hand and head over to my car.

We get to the passenger seat and I pick Alannah up and make sure she's secure in her seat before putting her bag in the boot.

Once I get into the car I connect my phone to the aux and play some of Alannah's music.

When I got home I get out of the car and help Alannah out. I then grab her bag and make my way to the door. I unlock the front door and head inside. Alannah sits on the sofa and I put sofia the first on. I make Alannah a drink in her beaker and put it on the coffee table. I sit beside her on the sofa till lunch time.

When lunch time rolls around I head into the kitchen and get two plates out. I end up making a grilled cheese sandwich for us both. We sit at island and eat it.

Half way through eating the front door opens.

"Lara Marie Fernandez." Mom shouts causing Alannah to jump out of her skin.

"You'll be fine I promise." I reassure her then kiss her cheek.

I stand up and walk into the living room to see mom standing there.

"Your home early." I point out and she raises an eyebrow.

"You wanna tell me why your the office talk today?" She asks and I raise an eyebrow. Talk of the office? She doesn't even work in an office.

"Please elaborate." I say and she sighs.

"Jake came into work today with a red mark on his face." She says and I smirk. Serves him right.

"Apparently you were trying to force yourself on him but when he said no you hit him." She says and I look at her confused. You are joking!

"That did not happen." I say and she laughs.

"Well your such a liar because he has a mark to go with it." She shouts at me.

"Screw this." I mutter and go into the kitchen and grab Alannah and her beaker and head upstairs.

I grab some clothes and put it in my bag. I put things like my toothbrush and charger in as well before heading into Alannah's room.

I choose out some outfits for her then throw them in a bag. I pick Alannah up and hold the bags. I head out grabbing my car keys. I open the front door and Jax was stood there.

Oh for gods sake. Not now.

"And where do you think your going?" Mom asks accusingly from behind me.

"I'm going to talk to him" I say stepping out past Jax.

"Um..." Jax says awkwardly.

"What do you want?" Mom asks him and he raises an eyebrow. That was rude.