Chapter 3: A Job to stop a Wedding

Y/n's POV

I'm sitting at the counter, drinking some morning coffee with the Master.

Y/n: "I know I haven't got a coffee in a while, but how come it taste bitter?"

Makarov: "Maybe you should put some sugar on it."

He slide pass me the sugar and I put one teaspoon on my coffee.

Y/n: "It kinda smell different now."

Makarov: "I'm sure it's fine."

Y/n: "Okay......"

I take a sip a little and in an instant, I spit it out on Master's face.

Y/n: "IT'S TOO SOUR!"

He grab the sugar bowl and reads the word on it.

Makarov: "Oops, my bad. I accidentally pass you the Salt."

Y/n: "What?!"

Makarov: "Hehehe.... I think I could use some glasses."

He went to drink his coffee and I noticed that Mira is hastily, running down the stairs.

Mira: "Master! We got a problem! One of the S-Class mission upstairs is missing!"

As payback, Master spits his coffee on my face and starts to panic as well as everyone else.

Macao: "Who the heck would took it?"

Laki: "Well, it's either really strong or really stupid."

???: "I know."

We all look at the balcony and saw Laxus sitting on the chair.

Laxus: "A little blue fly up here and rip it off the board."

Mira: "It was Happy?!"

Wakaba: "He must've stolen it for Natsu."

Droy: "What were they thinking?!"

Alzack: "They got some nerve taking on an S-class quest."

Bisca: "I don't know if I could call it 'Nerve' but it's definitely dumb!"

Mira walk up to the balcony to Laxus.

Mira: "If you knew, why didn't you stop them!?"

Laxus: "Oh lighten up. All I saw is a blue cat flying off with a piece of paper on it's mouth, trying to act all sneaky. I had no idea it was Happy. Besides Natsu isn't cleared for S-class. I never dream that he break the rules."

Mira is giving him a death glare like she was before.

Laxus: "You haven't give me that look in a while."

Y/n: "Then how about mine."

I instantly appeared right in front of him while in my Dark Shade Form. I grab him by the collar and lift him up with one hand.

Y/n(DSF): "It's clearly that you saw Happy fly up here, took the job and didn't do a damn thing to stop him. Because you wanted Natsu and Happy to be kicked out!"

Then my Xiang Feng appeared on my other hand and Laxus starts to get really nervous as well as the others.

Makarov: "Y/n stop!"

I gritted my teeth and un-summons Xiang Feng and drop Laxus, making him fall on his ass. Mira grab my by the shoulder and I look at her with a very worried face. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath before deactivating my Dark Shade Form.