57.

"Are you good?" I asked her as she walked into the kitchen before going to the fridge. It was the morning after our crazy ass night. She had slept over my house and had been ignoring Midnight calls all night. I knew that because he had called me asking about her and I told him she was sleep in my bed, even though she was wide awake. I felt sorry for my baby because I knew what she experienced was terrifying, I just couldn't imagine. All I saw was him attempting to pump in her and I blacked out, I just hope I did damage. I had been watching the news and there was yet a story on a dead body found at Deja vu so he was most likely still alive.

"I don't know, thank you for saving me though." She said giving me a smile and I smiled too.  "I love you like forever."

"I love you too hoe, forever and ever . I just wish shit was different you know?"

"Yeah....I want him dead so bad Cassie like this nigga raped me. I just knew it, he was so touchy touchy and he came to check on me in the bathroom, he locked the doors and shit." " I was so drunk, I should've caught on."

"No don't try to put the blame on you because you shouldn't have to worry about a nigga violating you. Everything that happened last night was that nigga fault okay?" She nodded as a tear fell down. "You are strong and you are beautiful. You are worthy and you worth it."  She nodded her head wiping her eyes and giving me a hug.

"What y'all in here crying about?" I heard chop voice and I forgot he was even here. He had a man cave and that's where he was at majority of the time.

"My cheesecake fell on the floor." Ari said cause she didn't want anybody to know what happened. She was also a bad liar.

"Man your cry baby ass, you can get another one. Why you ain't at your house anyways?"

"Damn rude much, I don't say anything when your fat ass in my motherfuckin' fridge everyday." She retorted back sniffling as she wiped her eyes.

"And? "

"So leave me alone."

"Y'all always bickering but what you finna' do baby?"

"I'm finna' head to the hospital to check on my young nigga, they talking about his head got bashed in." I scrunched my face looking at Arianna who was already looking at me.

"Who the fuck is your young nigga." I said scoffing trying to make it sound like I didn't care about what he was talking about.

"Man my lil nigga Khalid, some nigga got him at the club, I'm tryna see what the fuck he talking about." He knew Arianna rapist, so that means Khalid knew midnight, which means he knew who arianna was. The plot was getting thicker because he was so close to the gang that it was actually very messy and wasn't going to end good on his side.

"Damn that's fucked up, he probably deserved that shit anyways." I said and Arianna cut her eyes at me.

"He family Cassie, don't say that shit."

"Uh excuse me." Arianna had been throwing up all morning and I just knew it was because of last night.

"What's her problem?"

"You, now bye."

"Baby why you ain't eating?" Midnight asked me as he looked at my gyro plate that was still filled up to the top.

"I don't have an appetite and the smell is driving me crazy." I said rolling my eyes as I closed the top flap of my plate, getting up and placing it in the fridge. To be real, my appetite had not been the same since the incident at the club. It had been almost two weeks after that and I was scared to even let midnight touch me. For some odd reason I just knew he would notice a difference in my body because he knew me so well. He would always tell me how he could notice if someone had fucked me and I was scared.

I had went to the doctors and everything was clean and negative. I was planning on going back though because my body felt  so weird and my immune system felt weaker.

"You love me?" He asked and I looked at him nodding.

"You know I love you." I told him going to the couch where he was at and kissing his lips.

"I feel like you been distant."

"I'm not trying to be, I'm sorry."

"Just do better." He said kissing my cheek and I pouted a little.

"I'm finna go to the hospital, you tryna roll or na?" I shook my head knowing who he was going to see. Cassie had been begging me to tell him the real story but I just couldn't. I didn't know how he was going to act and I didn't need him going to jail.

"Ight." He said before disappearing upstairs and I huffed feeling the stinging in my eyes. I'd been so emotional. I decided to get up and clean the house just to hush myself. I knew midnight wasn't going to be back till the morning so it was another night spent by myself.

Poor Ari 🥺

Dis a lil fillllaaaaa😊