16.

Arithedon: imma mommy now😩💕 meet prince Williams

@Midnightmadness- hell Nawl, who said he was a JR?
——————————————

Jamie's Hair Shop

I laughed at Midnight comment cause he was joke seriously.

"Jamie, no more walk in appointments cause baby we tied." I said chuckling as I sat in my seat ready for my thirty minute break since I hadn't tooken one all day. I took out my phone returning Nights call and he picked up on the third ring.

"Hey baby, I'm sorry I didn't answer. It's been a busy day today. I'm just now getting ready for my break."

"Damn, you sound tired like a motherfucker. You want me to bring you sum? I'm right next to ya jawn." He asked me and I started smiling from ear to ear.

"You would do that? Thank you."

"You straight mamas, what you want?"

"Subway, steak with everything on it with chipotle and spicy southern sauce. And that's all I don't need no drink I got my water."

"Ight bet, imma finna text you when I'm outside."

"Okay thank you so much."

"Yeen gotta keep saying that Arianna." He chuckled before hanging up. I put my phone down with a big ass smile on my face. I couldn't even front and say that I wasn't happy to have Night in my life, cause I was. He was such a sweetheart and knew me so well as a character. He brought  me a fucking dog for Christ sakes.

A notification popped up and I saw it was night saying he was outside so I grabbed my phone making me way out the store.

"Tell jay I'm finna take thirty." I told Tanya and I noticed how everyone was just looking outside the window and me being nosey I went and joined.

"It's a fight or something?" I asked oblivious to what was going on.

"Nah A, it's 12 fine ass." I scrunched up my face squeezing my way through the crowd and I looked seeing it was Night.

"Three things I can do with that mannnnn chillllleeee." Leelee said and I shook my head. "And he needs to accept my follow request the hell. Been waiting for a damn year." I chuckled moving away from the window and going outside to his car not wanting to even look at the window.

"See this is why you can't come here no more." I said and he looked up at me licking his lips before pressing his lips against mines.

"Why not."

"Cause all my co-workers gawking over you." I said and he looked at the store before laughing.

"I mean...."

"And who the hell calls you 12?" I asked him and he continued laughing.

"Dem old heads. Midnight, 12 0'clock. Only people around here cause my neighbor right down the street. Ion like it, makes it seem like I'm the police." He explained to me passing me my food and I shook my head seeing he had gotten me the combo.

"Thank you, you didn't get nun?"

"Nawl, I already ate. So what you do today?" He asked me leaning back in his chair and I huffed.

"It's been busy as hell, like look at my fingers." I said showing him my hands. " they red as hell. Jamie did walk in appointments and the whole New York took advantage of that and it's the whole week. It's only Monday." Taking a bite of my sandwich.

" shit you tryna get you your new ride, look at that as gods blessing." He told me and I nodded.

"You right, you right....but damn." He chuckled as I looked at the time seeing it was 45 minutes until the shop closed. My phone started ringing and I looked seeing it was Jamie.

"Hey I'm on thirty if Tanya didn't tell you."

"Yeah she did, I'm closing the shop a lil early today cause a bitch TIED!" She exclaimed on the phone and I laughed.

"Shiiiitttt I'm most definitely not complaining."

"Yes girl, I was just telling you so you don't have to rush your lunch. Imma leave the key under the vase so you can get your stuff."

"Actually imma just take my purse, I'm finna come right now. Thank you for telling me."

"No problem girl." We hung up and I looked at Night who was focused on rolling his backwood.

"Guess what baby?"

"Wasssup mamas," that name did sum to me babyyyyy

"Jay closing early!!!!!! God answered my prayers," I did my lil dance and he looked at me with an amused face.

"Lookin ass."

"Shut up, imma finna get my purse right quick." He nodded as I opened the door, jogging a little before getting to the inside of the store and I had eyes on me.

"Spill." Tanya said looking at me with a smirk and I started blushing.

"Huh?"

"Huh my ass, you getting dicked down by THE KING OF THE NIGHT!?" Jamie said and I started laughing grabbing my purse.

"Ohhh my gosh.....y'all needa chill Okay. and LeeLee he not allat to be gawking at him like that." She was still in that damn window.

"YES THE FUCK HE ISSS OUUUUUWEEEEEEE! Does he gotta a brother, asking for my damn self." She said and I laughed.

"Imma talk to y'all tomorrow, love y'all and stop looking at my mans."