12.

ARIANNA SIMMONS

                                Apartment Z-4

Wait so....huh? how you even talk to the nigga?" Cassie sat up looking at my phone with a big a smile.

"Night made him, and he was tryna lie on me. Talking about he ain't steal shit. Midnight was not going at all." I explained to her and she started laughing.

"Cause he's a fucking pussy and I can't wait till he do some dumb shit so night can have a reason to murk his ass. I'm bout' tired of his fucking ass." She rolled her eyes passing me my phone and I bit my lip.

"Why you looking like I said sum wrong? That nigga should be dead bruh. I know I'm not supposed to be saying that but look at the shit they he did to you. And you know exactly what I'm talking about. " I slowly rubbed my belly....thinking about my baby.

"I know.....but-"

"But what? And you haven't told Midnight either that the fuck ass nigga killed y'all baby and my future niece."

I remember having sharp pains as if I was starting my period, but I haven't been having having periods since I was on birth control. Midnight didn't use condoms for the simple fact that I was on birth control and the chances of me getting pregnant was very low.....but we were both wrong. Two weeks after getting out, I just wasn't feeling good. I thought it was because of me being locked up for almost two years and wasn't used to the city like that anymore. I was wrong about that too. When my belly started getting bigger and round, I brushed it off and told myself it was because of my eating habits.....I was wrong about that too. I remember seeing the two lines and freaking the fuck out cause I knew it wasn't Thaddeus and I wasn't into getting abortions. I sat in my bathroom floor just crying my eyes out. I was going to be pregnant with a baby, with no contact of the father and still in an abusive, toxic relationship.

"How did it happen anyways....if you don't mind me asking."

"No I don't mind....I need to let it out anyways."

"Wassup baby." Taddy greeted me, seconds from me coming out the bathroom. I had just finished throwing up my breakfast and in need of a shower fast.

"Hey, what you do today." He walked to me wrapping his arms around my waist and I scooted back a little, not wanting to touch my belly and feel my growing baby. "Damn your nigga can't get no love or nothing." I mentally rolled my eyes as I pecked his lips a couple of times before leaving out his face and under the covers.

"You been lazy as hell Ari, you ain't locked up no more you know. You can go outside and go regular shit....like regular people." He just didn't understand.

"I always want my sleep, something I never used to get." That was true as well, locked up in a all girl prison with first degree murderers, it was a nightmare itself.

"Well....you finna come out tonight so go ahead and start getting ready." I looked at the clock that hung in our bedroom room seeing it was only 5:34.

"It's early too be clubbing don't you think."

"Nawl we going about ten sum but you know how long your ass be taking.....it was a heads up." I chuckled shaking my head cause he was always tryna jack.

"Don't do me, if you wake me up about 8 I'll start getting ready."

"Ight im finna be in the shower." He said kissing my cheek and I nodded getting comfortable again in the shower. Sleep started creeping up on me and I was just about to doze off. I heard commotion in the bathroom and I got up walking to the bathroom. The door was open and I slowly opened it seeing all of the trash scattered around the floor....that I had just cleaned. My heart started beating so fuckin fast when I saw the pregnancy test in his hands.