29.

"Y'all here today due to the fact that niggas ratting and plotting on the enemy. I know sum and y'all know sum, it's goin be sum blowin' in that brain if I found out who the fuck it is. I keep my circle tight as fuck, but it seems like I need to get it tighter."

"Aye boss mane, what the issue partna?" KD asked and I flexed my jaw.

"Personal shit, but he running like he know something so it gotta be business. Cinni, I need all my bank statements to me after this meeting is done with. If my money is missing, imma know the real and imma start splitting."

"I'm on it." She said as she got up going to the office next door and pulling out the laptop.

"Imma need y'all to watch who y'all fucking, messing with because shit finna get very messy and dirty. I need all my D-boys here tomorrow at 2:25 AM. Yeah it's early as hell but early bird get the first worm." That's what my grandma always told me.

"I got new shipment, better then the ones y'all got." I pulled the all matte black glock-40 with the dick and everybody stared at in Awe. "This for Kd dirty ass, it's still durable and goin work even when it ain't clean. It holds more, less likely to get jammed." I explained.

" why you had to call me out like that?" Kd said smacking his teeth and everybody snickered.

"Cause nigga, everybody know you dirty." I snickered. " if you here later then what I just said, you ain't getting shit cause I ain't waiting for nobody. Y'all understand?"

"Yes." I nodded to myself dismissing them because I needed to get back to my bitch, I had been around niggas all day...I needed some pussy.

"Aye Boss! Gimme a ride to somewhere right quick." Kd yelled out as he sped walked down the stairs with his all black Jansport backpack.

"Man what the fuck I look like? I'm finna go home, I ain't going nowhere else." I told him walking into the office and grabbed the bank statements that sat on my desk.

"Go ask ya bitch, and what's up with ya car?"

"Bitches is bogus, did my shit in so it's in the shop. Boss fuck wit me mane" he said with pleading eyes and I ran my hands over my face before nodding. He started cheesing before dashing out the door and I chuckled shaking my head. He acted like a crackhead, moved like a crackhead, always hype like a crackhead.

I slapped everybody up before I went outside seeing KD standing against my all white Range Rover, that I had copped the other day. It wasn't mines though.

"When your copped this jawn, this icy." Kd asked rubbing his dirty sss hands on over the paint and I smacked his hands.

"It's not mines." I said unlocking the door and hopping in.

"The Who the fuck is it?"

"Ari whip, dis her new jawn." His jaws dropped as he looked around the plush creme leather interior.

"Damn pussy 'bout good as hell if you copped a range." I chuckled shaking my head.

"You ain't neva goin find pussy better then my bitch and that's a fact." I said cause Ari had that good good, that Made you wanna drop some kids in her.....already did. I felt a wave of anger as I thought about my baby and my whole mood changed. I gripped the wheel, pulling out and swerving into the street way.

"You so damn bipolar." Kd commented as he looked out that window and to me. "You just went from laughing to mugging the whole entire interstate.

"If I catch this dumb ass bitch.....imma be good."

"What he do bruh? Cause I know it gotta be serious if you going on a man hunt."

"Personal shit lil' bruh bruh." I said keeping it short. "I had his ass Kay, too busy tryna butter up that old ass bitch." I was recalling the events that happened the day before.

" we going get his ass soon bruh, he can't hide forever. And you checked the statements?" He asked me and I shook my head grabbing the papers from out my pocket and handing it to him.

"What it say?"

"Everything seems right.....but it's still fishy Night......you gotta get rid of cinni." He blurted out and I pressed on the brakes making us thrust forward.

"Huh?"

"Yeah ion trust cinni, yeah she been wit' us for a cool lil' minute but I got some news on ole' gal. She used to be wit' Thad if you don't remember....probably fucked. She was also the last person seen with him, after the ball. They dipped and that's the last time we saw Thad high key ass." I stared, while waiting on the light to change. Everything he was saying was making sense. That ball was before Ari told me the information, so I didn't give a fuck if she was fucking with him. Now that I think of it.....we never saw him after that. So what the fuck did he do to my company that's causing him to run away from. He didn't know the cause to why I was going to kill him, because he didn't know that I knew what he did. So it had to be another reason....something told me it had something to do with my cash flow.

"Preciate lil' homie. Imma look into that ASAP." I grabbed my phone dialing chop.

"Wassup mane."

"Follow cinni to the house and see what the fuck she up too. Imma tell you the detail later."

"On it."