Her wedgie must have put her off

Percy POV
After Piper and Jason left I tried to seduce Annabeth but she wasn't having any of it.
"What's wrong baby," I say breathing on her neck "You normally love this"
"Yeah I do, when I don't have whipped cream in my hair" my wise girl says wiping the cream out of her hair.
"I know why don't we go have a shower?" I say in her ear
"How about we don't" Annabeth says tying her hair up. "Hand me my sweater won't you?"
I stand up and get her my hoodie and bring it back to her. She shrugs puts it over her and then puts her undies on. She looks amazing!
Soon enough Jason and Piper come back in.
"Well, well, well" Annabeth starts "I wonder what you guys did" she says to piper
"It was amazing!" Piper exclaimed "why don't we get back to it?"
"Yeah in a second, can you just come in the bathroom for a second and help me get the rest of the cream out?"
"Yeah of course" piper says and then the girls go into the bathroom for a little while
"So bro, how'd it go?" I say to Jason
"It was amazing! One of the best honestly. I can't believe you had Annabeth naked on a bed and you hit her with whipped cream."
"Yeah look I'm regretting it, she didn't even want to shower with me." I say sighing regretting what I did
"Oh well I'm sure she'll come around. Just hit the girls with a good old double dare."
"Trust me Jason I have a good one."
Just then the girls come out of the bathroom, Annabeth's hair looked the same, are they up to something?
"Okay guys we have training soon so be quick Percy" Annabeth says to, wow I didn't even get a seaweed brain.
"Ahh well piper what do you pick?"
"Double dare with Annie"
"Well as you mentioned we have training soon and it's pretty hot outside in the sun, so I dare the two of you to wear you most revealing training outfits."
"Done" Piper says as Annabeth is putting her shorts on and then they head out.
"This isn't a good idea," Jason says "Did you forget we're training all the campers today?"
"Oh I thought it was just the Athena cabin, too late now I guess"
- 5 minutes later at the training ground -
"Okay guys Annabeth and Piper will be coming in a minute," I start saying to all the campers "but until then we will- hello? Anyone paying attention?" I say to them and then I follow their eyes to where piper and Annabeth had just walked into the arena. And all I can say is I'm so lucky to be hers.
"What did you guys do to them" Nico says coming up with will.
"Percy made Annabeth mad." Jason says to the group that had just formed with hazel and frank who had also just returned.
"If your game gets hazel in outfits like that I'm back in" Frank says before Hazel hits him "of course if that's okay with you"
" I mean I guess"
"Okay, okay everyone focus today we're going to learn sword and knife techniques." I say turning back to the class, but I could tell that most of the guys and some girls wouldn't focus with my Annabeth standing there in a sports bra that showed a little bit too much clevage and tight training shorts that were riding up as she walked. She really is mad if she's gets a wedgie to show herself off.
As the class started we all went around showing the campers how to hold the knives and swords and how their stance should be.
But I couldn't focus, like many of the other campers, because every time Annabeth would help a guy instead of doing it her normal way of making them figure it out, she was up with them flirting and rubbing herself over them.
"Okay everyone, now to end the class me and Annabeth are going to demonstrate swords versus knives"
"And then me and Piper are going to show you another one."
"Okay well better let me best you quick" I say pulling out riptide
"You wish" she says getting ready
And then we went to it, fighting how all our fights go, neither of us getting- wait I just pinned her! I haven't done that so quick like ever! Her wedgie must have put her off.
Then piper and Annabeth started and I'm not going to lie it was fucking hot! Seeing them both rolling around, sweat dripping off their bodies! And everyone seemed to love it as well, they were all cheering.
I swear the girls were making this hotter on purpose, they were rolling and had stopped with their weapons and were mainly grabbing each other, mainly on their boobs and butts should I add. Eventually they stopped with Annabeth winning the fight.
"Okay leave and go to the climbing wall, Leo is meeting you there" I say and then campers start to leave. I hear snippets of 'they're so hot' or 'best class ever' as I walk over to Annabeth who is talking with piper, sweat glistening on her skin.
I grab her arse and whisper in her ear "I beat you wise girl"
"I let you," she says removing my hand and walking back to the cabin with Piper and Hazel.
"She is pissed, who knew covering her in whipped cream was so bad" Jason says coming back to me, frank and Nico.
"Bet you wish it was hazel doing this don't you" Jason says to Frank
"I mean I wouldn't complain I love staring at her arse" he says smirking
"Let's not about my sister this way please!" Nick says, "you know what if hazel is joining in that game I'm just gonna go and see if Will wants any help"