I giggle and lock the door before walking over to him

Piper POV
I walk over to Jason's cabin and walk in seeing him sitting on his bed stroking his long member.
I giggle and lock the door before walking over to him and bending down.
"Want some help?" I giggle before taking his member into my mouth and bobbing up and down.
I hear him groaning and it turns me on. He grabs my head and starts shoving it down further and further trying to get his full member in my mouth but it's just too big. I start to gag and he groans even more.
He then reaches down and takes my shirt off. He then pulls me up and pulls my pants down so I'm left in my underwear.
I push him onto the bed kissing him and grinding into his hard member.
I could feel my parties getting wet so I tried to shimmy out of them but Jason wasn't haven't it and instead went to work on massaging my boobs and taking my bra off and licking, sucking and biting my nipples. It turned me on soo hard and I swear my panties were dripping so Jason pushed me onto the bed and went down on me and pulled them down to my knees before coming back up to my pussy and eating me out.
"Jason, please" I say holding his head.
He smirks, flips us over and hovers me over his dick.
I start bouncing and he feels so good in me
"You're so tight" he moans
I bounce some more before he hits my g spot and I scream out.
He continues to do bounce me up and down and eventually we both came.
He then decided that he'd clean me up with his mouth before we get off his bed and he chucks me some of the spare training clothes I keep in his cabin.
We leave and head to training.