Oh this will be fun

Percy POV
"Right," I say while still playing around with Hazel's boobs, "Piper, truth or dare?"
"Double Dare with Jason." She responds smiling
"Hmm.... I dare you guys to recreate the first time you had sex in public"
"Well you see Percy," Piper says as she sits on Jason's lap "there have been a few times so I'll let you pick, we had the music festival, the library, the museum and when Chiron was giving that boring lecture."
"You know Chiron would've banished you from camp if you got caught right?" My beautiful annabeth added in
"Yeah oh well, anyway pick one"
"I'm voting for music festival or Chiron"
"Chiron"
Everyone in the room basically voted to see how they had gotten past Chiron eagle eye.
"Okay so Chiron was giving one of his normal boring as speeches and I got really horny, you know as sometimes happens" Jason started explaining  " and lucky piper was sitting next to me so I started to slide my hand up her leg"
"Which at first I pushed back but then he started whispered in my ear which sent shivers through me so I allowed him to keep going"
"And then next thing I knew she grabbed my dick and started massaging it through my pants. Which felt great" Jason said as Piper was completing the actions as he told them.
"Yeah so you have him a hand job, what's so special about that?" Piped up Hazel which surprised everyone else in the room.
"Oh young Hazel, we haven't gotten to the good part yet." Piper taunted
"Mm yeah, then she decided she was going to sit on my lap. Which Chiron noticed but we played it off that Piper couldn't see." Jason said adjusting piper on his lap.
"Next I pulled the front of my pants down and Piper got on" Jason said, while getting slightly distracted by Piper that was now bouncing on his lap.
He then shoved his hand down the front of Piper and starting massaging her Vagina as she bounced.
It wasn't long before they had both reached their climax.
"Right Piper, ask away"
"Oh this will be fun, Hazel Truth or dare?"