But luckily I was excused

Piper POV
"Dare" I say.
"I dare you to kiss someone of the same gender." Nico says smiling, that evil little.
I look around and try to decide, it would be extremely weird to kiss Hazel and calypso so I look at Annabeth who smiled. I went over and we leant in and pecked each other's lips.
"That was hardly a kiss!" Leo complains so I lean in again this time we kissed for longer, opening and closing our mouths against each other.
"That's enough!" Jason said pulling me away from Annabeth. We smiled awkwardly at each other and sat with our partners.
"Percy truth dare or double dare?"
"Double dare with Jason" oh this makes my plan even better.
"I dare you to go out and sun bathe on the beach with Jason without shirts." They looked at me funny but still stripped their shirts and made their way down to the beach.
They seemed pretty chill and I enjoyed staring at Jason's bulging abs. He was hot.
I knew about the extra sword lessons Chiron signed the Aphrodite cabin up for but luckily I was excused. And as if on cue the girls came over and surrounded the boys who looked very uncomfortable.
A few minutes of awkward talking later saw the boys fighting each other with their perfect abs still glowing in the sunlight.
I knew they wanted revenge so I leaned over to Annabeth, "they'll want revenge so if they ask either of us we do double dare with each other" she nodded to show she understood and we made our way back to Percy's cabin.
"Annabeth, truth dare or double dare?" A shirtless Percy, why they didn't put shirts back on I don't know but I'm not complaining, asked his partner who was right next to him leaning on him touching his abs.