Cabin leader meeting last night was it?

Annabeth POV
"Good morning everyone," I say sweetly, "time to get up." I need to make it up to everyone so I go and gently shake them awake instead of yelling like I usually do.
"Where were you last night Beth?" Lucy came up to me
"Yeah Annabeth where were you hey?" Malcolm said helping to get the boys ready
"I had some cabin leader stuff to attend to Lucy." I sigh giving my sister a side hug, "I promise I'll be here tonight, to help you all sleep." I gather the rest of the kids up "right let's go." I say and March them all down to the mess hall.
"Cabin leader business hey?" Malcolm comes up to me
"I'm sorry! I lost track of time last night and I completely forgot!"
"It's okay, I get it." Malcolm sighs "just be there tonight please, I can't handle them all having nightmares. It was only half last night but today's the day."
"I know, I'll be there I promise" I sit down at the table with Malcolm and I see Percy come in.
"Good morning babe," he says kissing the top of my head
"Morning Percy," I say back
"Percy," Lucy piped up
"Yes Lucy?"
"Last night," she began and I could Percy getting a little uncomfortable. "Did you talk about new training exercises?"
"We did," I replied "at the cabin leader meeting last night," I hint to Percy "we talked about how we were going to loose the laps and add in more core strength,"
"Yes but at said meeting we decided it would be beneficial to incorporate both instead of just having one."
This was an argument Percy and I had all the time but we couldn't argue now otherwise they would know.
"Okay, okay everyone take your seats." Chiron said at the front of the hall. "That includes you mr Jackson and Mr Grace."
"Umm sir, I was actually talking to Piper about some new training exercises. Would you mind if I stayed here?"
"If that is the case than sure." Chiron agreed and continued his speech. I can't believe they are actually going to do it.

Piper POV
As Chiron was giving his speech I continued to pretend to listen but it was a bit hard considering Jason's hand was on my leg and ever so slowly it was edging its way up. I can't believe we are about to do this.
After we make our sacrifices Jason sits even closer to me. The thought of the chance to get caught is turning me on. His hand reaches the top of my leg, over my skirt, and starts to draw circles. This is really hot. His hand slips under my skirt and I hear him whisper in my ear, "wet already are we?" I couldn't deny it, I just wanted it to happen sooner than later. He kept rubbing circles over my panties and it was getting me wetter.
He pulled down my g-string so it was over my knees, sexy, and continued to rub circles around my clit. It was getting very hot and I was having trouble concentrating on the conversation at the table.
Suddenly Jason slipped a finger in and started pumping, I needed more so I reached down, grabbed his hand and drew his second and third finger as well. It wasn't as big as Jason's d*ck but it was close enough to get make me cum into his hand.
Jason then pretended to drop his fork and went fully in with his lips. This wasn't part of the dare but he was desperate, I could tell.
He cleaned me all up and came back to the table like nothing had happened.
He whispered in my ear "after breakfast, my cabin." And then kissed me on the cheek and left to sit at his table to finish his breakfast.