Chapter 1

Dumbledore died. Harry kneeled beside him. Tears were falling from his eyes as he was shaking. He couldn't believe that he was dead, that Dumbledore didn't fight against it. He was weak, he was disarmed by Draco and killed by Snape.
The others came out of the castle. They couldn't believe what happened.
Hermione rushed to Harry and hugged him. Harry buried himself in her chest, his crying could be heard by everyone who stood there.
Hermione let a few tears to show. It was a horrific scene. McGonagall rose her wand in the air and the others followed.
"Harry, let go of him, please." Hermione whispered.
Harry nodded. He and Hermione rose up and lifted their wands too.
"Harry, Hermione, come," McGonagall said.
After a while, all the students went back into their dormitories. Harry and Hermione stayed in the common room. Harry fell asleep on Hermione's shoulder.
Suddenly Harry woke up all shivering.
"Harry, did you have another nightmare?"
He just nodded. Hermione hugged him.
"We should get in our dormitories." Harry said. "Tomorrow we will leave Hogwarts." he added.
A long year will come for them.

    Hello, this is the first chapter. I know that it is very short, but I had to end their sixth year somehow. Don't worry, the next chapters will be longer. I promise.