Harper and her brother only smiled since what Mike said never really happened. It was just the fake memories in their mind talking. The day they moved to Forks, the quartet was only at the age of five while they were physically younger than their real age. When they moved to Forks, Serenity was tasked to place fake memories of everyone in town so that no one would grow suspicious of them still looking the same ever since. They never left their house until the quartet were fourteen and then the next year they left for Switzerland. So in reality, they only got to know their four friends for a year. Harper excused herself to grab some lunch with her brother. Jessica waved at them and then waved her hand higher when she saw Zion with a tray in his hand. Zion nodded at her as she stood up. He lifted his hand holding the tray as she hugged him with a smile. "I missed you so so much Zion!" Zion awkwardly patted her back earning a chuckle from the rest. Jessica pulled away from him and sat down, patting the space between her and Bella but Zion shook his head.

    "The four of us are going to sit somewhere else. We have a few things to discuss. And knowing Harper, she'd want to know everything that had happened in the morning." He said as he glanced at his side when some students were whispering about him. He ignored their whispers since it was dumb. "Aw. Maybe next time." Zion deadpanned at her. "There will be no next time." They all snickered at his grimace while Bella was confused. Why were they laughing when his words held truth. Just as Zion was about to walk away, Jessica stopped him. "I want to introduce you to a friend. Bella, Zion. Zion, Bella." Bella nodded with a small smile while Zion only nodded. "Zion! You're finally here." He turned to Harper and Maverick who had trays in their hands. Harper looked around confused. "Where's Carter?" "In the loo." She looked confused at first before understanding and nodded. Bella rose an eyebrow. Loo? What's that? The trio was about to leave when Maverick saw the Cullen's enter the cafeteria. "Who are they?"

    Jessica turned to where Maverick was looking at and let out a sigh. "Here we go again." Angela muttered and the siblings heard it. "They're the Cullen's. The family that moved here on the year you guys moved." Harper nodded. "The girl with the blonde hair is Rosalie and that big guy is Emmett." She said as she played with her salad. "They're like a thing." She added and the siblings rose an eyebrow as Rosalie and Emmett passed them. "Then that girl with the pixie hair, she's Alice. A little weird if you ask me. The guy with her, the one who looks like in pain, is Jasper." "Not today Jessica." She turned and nodded at Angela. "Those two are also a thing. Mr. Cullen's like a matchmaker kind of dad. Then there's Edward. The youngest and really good looking but he thinks he's too good for anyone." They all rose an eyebrow at her words.

    "Oh and their also Dr. and Mrs. Cullen's foster kids." The siblings all rose an eyebrow at the words. "When I mentioned thing, they're like together, together." "Is that so bad?" Harper asked with a condescending tone that Jessica didn't pick-up. "Well it's weird. I mean, they all live together." The three siblings were now narrowing their eyes at her. "Jessica." She froze when Harper mentioned her first name instead of nickname. "You are aware that Julian and David are together, right?" Jessica slowly turned to them as she chewed on her lower lip. "Well- yea-" "Then you are also aware that they live in the same house despite being together." She was cut off by Maverick. "Yeah. What I mean was that it's just weird." Zion scoffed. "Living together in one house as lovers or being a foster child?" Jessica flinched at the cold tone in Zion's voice. "No! I never meant tha-" "So you were implying it then?" Maverick asked with a look as she shut her mouth. Harper sighed. "Jessica. Please keep an open mind. Me and the rest of my siblings and cousins are foster children. David and Julian are technically related in a way but they still are in a relationship despite what people think. Let's not also forget about Jameson and Kelsey." Jessica was silent and Harper sighed. "I'll put this conversation behind us for now but if it ever comes to light again then be prepared to lose a friend." Jessica widened her eyes while the rest just listened in shock. Harper, Maverick and Zion then left for a table. Seeing as the only table available was near the Cullen's, they took it while ignoring the stares of people as they sat straight in their seats.