Part -1

December 2017

Phone rings

"Why aren't you here yet? We all are waiting for you for so long"

"Uhhh...I am so sorry...some customers came to buy cake last minute that's why I'm late...I'm just finishing up and I'll be there ASAP"

"You better come fast, Miss...You know how hard it is to get tickets for BTS concert"

"Yea I know I'll be there soon. I am just closing the bakery"

"Cool bye...come soon"

Ughh..why this always happen to me.  I need to rush now for the concert.

Front doorbells rings

"Excuse me...is someone here"

Another customer again! Why God? I am so frustrated now

"I am sorry but the store is closed. We can't serve you" I shouted

"I need your help. Please help me I'm stuck and all the other stores here are closed"

I turned my back and I saw a man wearing a black jacket, tight Jean's, boots, and his face is covered with a mask and hat.

"Umm...I am sorry but I have to leave"

"Ma'am please help me I'm a foreigner and my phone battery is dead too" his eyes were gazing at me and pleading for help " I just need to make one phone call then I'll leave I promise "

Damn...What should I do now I am already late for the concert now this situation? But he needs help plus he can't even speak fluently definitely he's a foreigner.

"Umm sure...take my phone and call someone"

"Th-thank you so much for your help...thanks a lot"

He took my phone and called someone asking to take him.

"Thank you so much mam..here's your phone..I've sent my location..they'll be here soon"

"Oh..okay. glad to know that..by the way where are you from if I may ask"

"Oh I'm from Seoul, South Korea"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"But how you're stuck here like this"

"I love walking alone on the streets and this is my first time in Paris so I thought to roam around a bit but suddenly I lost my way and my phone battery died. I was trying to find my way back to the hotel then I saw your store which is the only store opened in the whole street that's why I came in for the help"

"Oh, I see... it's okay now you can relax soon your friends will come over to get you"

Phone rings

"Your Phone is ringing" he gave my phone back

Damn I looked at the screen it's Natalie again

"H-Hello"

"Where the hell are you..they are closing gates in 15 minutes and I'm going in now I don't want to miss it because of you"

"I am so sorry Natalie something came up suddenly and I...I need to..."

"I don't want to hear any of your excuses now...I am going in without you bye"

She cuts the phone abruptly.

Shit I am going to miss the concert for which I've waited for so long

"Everything's okay?" he asked

"Yea..actually my friend is very angry with me"

"Aah, that's because of me right?"

"No....no it's okay"

"I know she's mad at you because of me!"

"Mmm it's fine I can handle her later"

Phone rings again

Unknown caller- "eodiya?  yeogie iss-eossda"

"Who's this?"

"Maybe it's my friends.. can I have your phone to talk," he said furiously

"Oh yeah sure" I gave him my phone

"ppangjib bakk-eseo seo issseubnida"

"Ah kure"

"Thank you so much miss for helping me out. My friends are here to take me. Thanks again"

"Aah, no problem...I'm glad that they're here"

"Yes...I'll take your leave then..bye"

"Bye..!"

"Bdw here's my card if you ever come to Seoul then please do call me for any help"

"Oh okay sure"

He left the store and I took his card which was black and with silver printing.

Aah, finally I can leave for the concert now.

~
Hope you guys liked my first attempt and please leave your precious comments if you did