|TΞΠ|

|ᴛᴇɴ| - |sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ sᴀᴛʏʀ|

◈ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ◈

𝙻𝚒𝚕𝚢-𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐.

It wasn't the most pleasant way to wake up but it did leave her cranky. With her fists balled up and sitting up almost immediately as she tried to grab her dagger that was buried inside her bag. Although she had experienced near vertigo as her vision suddenly went dark. Knowing she couldn't get into a state of panic, although she already was, she had decided to work further onto her breathing as that would seem to calm her down. With little blobs of colour filling its way into her vision, she could now blink and see almost everything had been golden in this house, which was not a surprise to Lily-Anne right there. Now, she could focus on the real task at hand.

Calming down Coach Hedge.

"Coach!" Lily-Anne then said as she stepped in, slipping the dagger into her socks. The satyr looked over at Jason as he looked almost confused with how the boy had gotten there, not before turning to Leo and Piper as his eyes calmed down. Turning back over to Jason and her, Coach Hedge had lowered his club before he spoke up.

"You're the new kid, Jason." Hedge then turned to Lily-Anne, confused yet relieved. "L.A! I haven't seen you since you were a kid, you ran off somewhere but they wouldn't tell me! Where's your cousin?"

Lily-Anne looked bashfully down at the ground as she knew the satyr from a long time ago. He used to teach her Wilderness Survival Skills back when she was younger. He said she had 'some spirit in her' or whatever that had meant. Either way, she was glad to see the satyr again, even though she wouldn't say it herself.

"Weren't we at the Grand Canyon? Valdez, McLean? The anemoi thuellai were attacking and—" His eyes had caught onto the storm spirits as he raised his baseball bat ready in attack mode as his eyes filled with violence, something hasn't changed since the last time she had seen Coach. "Die!"

With Leo stopping the Satyr from turning this all into some murder feast, eventually, he ended up calming down after a while. And after endless compliments from Jason, they began to explain what had happened to him. With Lily-Anne staying silent for most of the time since she had no clue what they had said, seeing as she wasn't there in the first place. They had spoken of Medea and how she had captured him, in which the satyr protested by claiming her to be completely and utterly dead. Until pointing out the entire room to be gold that is. 

The quartet broke into a further conversation as Lily-Anne inspected the room further. It was everything, everything was made of gold (or painted, there could be some guy just obsessed with that colour, because who would deny the beauty of gold?). She was stunned, to say the least now that her mind had cleared up from this morning, although still a bit upset that the Coach had to scream to wake her up. Sleeping was everything to her (she could practise being dead without dying completely).