|SΞVΞΠTΞΞΠ|

|sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ| - |ɪᴛ sᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪᴅᴇᴀ|

◈ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ◈

𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙. This was certainly not what Lily-Anne had been predicting, and to be somewhat frank with herself, she never truly thought of this outcome to begin with. Gods almighty, give the strength that she desired for all of this to be over. Whether she died 'valiantly' in battle or succumbed to the amount of stress she had been subjected to, either way both didn't seem like the best way... Maybe she should've let that hunk Lityerses kill her off after all, Gods he was gorgeous.

Keeping her head in the game, she realised that keeping her mouth sealed was defiantly going to be an issue by the way she started acting. Blame it on her Mother's presence for her getting all uptight and uneasy. The original plan was to keep her mouth shut, no matter the situation or condition they were in. Jason and Piper would do all the negotiations, Leo would continue making thingy-ma-jigs, whilst Lily-Anne struggled to establish some sort of attainable plan. Maybe it was in her blood, maybe she just had a habit of creating the worst scenario imaginable and turning it into reality. Either way, Lily-Anne just so happened to be the center of attention, even if it had been a split of a second. Drifting completely away from the plan she originally had (then again, when did she ever stick to her plans...).

They were demigods... she had to remember that 'oh-so-famous' quote Luke loved to live by... it was to expect the unexpected.

"Traitor!" Hera wailed as she pointed her finger right at Khione. "You meddlesome, D-list goddess! You aren't worthy to pour my wine, much less rule the world. Neither are your brothers worthy enough to romance my daughter!"

Something untimely clicked inside the young girl. Her heart warmed up at her Mother's snarky remark towards the Ice-Queen. Even if the air had been alarmingly freezing around them, Lily-Anne's body conclusively warmed up. And with that childlike twinkle in her eyes...

"Tell her Mother!"

The momentum of which her hand shooting towards her mouth had been roughly comparable to the speed of light. With the fear distinguishable through her silvery irises, she was certain if she was not going to die now, she would most conceivably get eaten by one of those wolves Khione had beside her (Jeez, they looked starving. The drool was surely not helping either). Pressing her fingers against her lips as she secured them shut, beseeching to the Gods above, she would make not another peep.

It was by far unforeseen... Lily-Anne supporting her Mother? All she ever had going for her was the taste of bitterness in her mouth every time she had mentioned the Goddess. Yet, nobody luckily paid any attention to her mini-moment of cheer. That Lily-Anne had been considerably thankful for. As her body shuffled back in microscopic steps behind all of them, refusing to be seen by Khione.