three; seokjin

August 22nd, 2013.

"Don't be late again, okay?" The class president told me, giving me a pat on the back.

I laugh, "We'll see. Venue's the sports hall, right?" My voice echoed after him and he shot me a thumbs up.

I walked back to class to get my attire, but suddenly all I could see was nothing and short and sharp pains hit my nape. Like someone was aiming bullets at the back of my head.

Another headache struck again, but this time, it lasted longer than usual. It was my third headache of the day, and I made a mental note to make a small trip to the pharmacy on my way back home. I grabbed the door handle with a hand, but a strong force enveloped and wind hit my face, making me stumble.

"Oh-"

I then heard a small, timid voice.

You, again.

Everywhere, I never fail to see a familiar figure walking my way.

What do I do?

The last thing I wanted was for her to show up in the midst of this terrible headache. I wasn't the type to remain stoic, and I would instead run away... But this time, I had no choice.

I couldn't let Xin see me in pain.

"Annyeong, Jin-ah!" Xin waved excitedly.

I thought of being ignorant since before, but she was too clingy and persistent. Honestly... I've liked it.

Feeling the headache slowly subsided, I prepared myself to look at her. Should I glare? There was fear on her face, concealed by the crack of a wide smile.

Somehow it felt wrong to do this, and suddenly I was regretting. But why?

"What do you want," my tone never any better. Obviously, it was a rhetorical question that need not any answers to.

I solemnly walked past her, and guilt was all I felt.