"How did you sleep?" I asked him.

"Good!" He told me while smiling widely at me.

"That's nice, are you hungry?" I asked him.

" Yes! Can we eat ice cream please?" He asked me with a pleading face.

"Sorry darling, no ice cream for today." I told him and watched as his face dropped. "Aww, come on, I made milkshake." I whispered to him and he looked up at me, his face instantly changed to one of happy. The mood swing of kids really tend to surprise me at times.

Jay walked out of the bathroom with a smirk on his face.

"Jay, would you like to join us for dinner...?" I trailed off, feeling awkward because he was now staring at me.

"How's your back?" He asked me, as if he didn't hear my invitation.

"Oh yeah, it's getting better, and the pain is  bearable." I told him, confused by how fast his attitude changed. He stared at me intensely for a few moments.

"Come here." He demanded, and motioned me to go over there. when I didn't move, he sighed and came over to me.

"Ah, what are you doing?" I was shocked when he picked me up and sat me on the bed.

"Lay on your stomach." He told me.

"Why?" I asked him, as I started to get annoyed by his attitude.

He didn't reply, instead he turned me gently so I was laying on my stomach. I turned to look at him, silently questioning what he was about to do.

I looked to see Arron staring at us.

I mentally face palmed myself, what would Arron think of this situation right now?

"Arron, go downstairs and play, I''ll come down straight away." I told, and he nodded his head an made his way out the door.

I was surprised when Jay chuckled, and I gave him an "Are-you-serious" look, but he just shook his head.

I yelped in surprise when I felt him started to massage my back. His skillful fingers relieved every tense muscle on my back, along with the pain and the ache that once was there.

"Does it hurt there?" He asked me while putting pressure on a certain spot on my back. I winced as he pressed it.  "Sorry..." He apologised.

If I could turn around and see his face, damn it. Urgh, seriously Aiesha, you found a wounded guy in the forest, you brought him home and treated his wound without asking who he is. He saved you from a creepy insane man, and you invited him to dinner to thank him. And now he is massaging your back for you... Good job Aiesha, good Job. What are you getting yourself into?

I really don't get it, Even though he and I have only known each other for a few days, but why can I relax around him? Something in the back of my mind is telling me to trust this man.

Yep, I'm definitely going insane. I shook my head to clear the thoughts, good thing that dads not home, if he knows that I let a guy stay at our house.. A total stranger, I would be half dead by now, seriously. 
Stop thinking Aiesha, nothing will change if you keep thinking about the unhappy things, why not enjoy the free massage, dad is somewhere in the world and Jay doesn't seem like a bad person.
" Um.. It's okay? I should be the one to apologise."

" When did I apologise?" I could tell by his tone that he was smirking.

" Ah...um..I was..that.." I stuttered, trying to search for words to say.
I turned my whole body around so that I was glaring at him, but that only made his smirk become bigger. He looked at me with amusement clearly in his eyes.

 I pushed his hands away and sat up, sitting cross legged on the bed. Annoyed.

" Thanks, I'm soooo much better now." I said sarcastically while poking my tongue out at him.

He raised his eyebrows at me in amusement, still not uttering a word. I stared  him for a few moments, I know it's rude to stare, but hey, he's staring at me, so why not? I studied his face, and to say that he's handsome was an understatement, he was beyond gorgeous. His strong features, his beautiful eyes, those pink soft lips.

How is someone so beautiful be from this planet? It makes me want to find out more about him, the voice behind my head is urging me to know more about him, to understand him, to ask him questions about himself. I know, it sounds creepy but I somehow feel that way. Like him and I have a connection. I don't understand and I am itching to know if his shoulder is okay.

" Jay..." He snapped out from staring at me as soon as I called his name and focused on what I'm about to say.

" Hows your shoulder?" I asked him, actually quiet concerned. I watched as his face changed from being focused to breaking out into a smirk.

" Are you worried about me?" He asked me, still smirking.

" Jerk" I muttered under my breath.

" I heard that." He said as he made his way out of my bedroom door.

 " Thanks for the dinner" he waved me off and ducked out the door before I threw a pillow at him.

 I stared at the space where he was seconds ago, dumbfounded.

"Come down Aieshaaa" Arron called from downstairs, snapping me out of my staring.
I quickly got off my bed and made my way downstairs, well I guess it's question time.